conversion rate drop in November (DE/UK)

affiliatecyl

Reaction score
Is anyone else experiencing really low conversion rates this month?

Same amount of clicks and Registrations but the FTD rate has plummeted for a few brands.

Maybe it's bad luck for me, just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same issues?

jopaa

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Same here but other geo's. I think it is because all the increased price to food, utilities, rent and so on. People are starting to save money for Christmas instead of playing slots :D.

Non related to gambling but I also have a webshop and the average order this month was 15% under the average order from Nov last year even if the visits have sightly increased. So definitely there's less money around.

affiliatecyl

Reaction score
Same here but other geo's. I think it is because all the increased price to food, utilities, rent and so on. People are starting to save money for Christmas instead of playing slots :D.

Non related to gambling but I also have a webshop and the average order this month was 15% under the average order from Nov last year even if the visits have sightly increased. So definitely there's less money around.
Great points! Thanks for the input. I will just have to keep an eye on how things go.

preditor

Reaction score
There has been hell of a lot of google updates recently and also people do not have so much to play with after the INSANE interest rate increases all over the world!

Milk will soon cost as much as petrol and firing up the office for work depends on what rates the current electricity rates are -haha

Barts

Reaction score
For some of our partners in DE the conversion is lower because for new players the payment method SOFORT is not available anymore since 1-2 months.