• Not worth it

Votes: 3 27.3%

• Total voters

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Some time ago I had a complete link exchange and buy software built (never completed 100%). I am debating resurrecting that software, does anyone think it of interest?

The plan was to have Link Buy/Exchange for AGD Members. It wouldn't be an 'allow all', but would be user-approval based such that only members in good standing would be allowed to exchange links. This would cut out all the shady links that people try to sell/exchange.

Let me know if I should resurrect the beast.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Well... it's overwhelmingly yes and underwhelmingly few votes :)

I can either take that as... I don't care so much... or more people can vote!

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I get the following error when trying to display the poll results. although it does display its way at the bottom.

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [path]/poll.php on line 688

xp pro using ie8

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, that happens when viewing poll results but not voting. I'll have the team look at it, but they are working hard on the next template version at the moment - so it may not be fixed until that rolls out (soon)

WCD Admin

Reaction score
I vote no. I think you have an enormous amount of ability and are too giving of a person. You have captive people here who would love you to build them another tool. But the reality is, what are you getting back from them? If I've been reading you right - since "Black Friday" things have been abysmal for you, then you should spend your time working for Andy, not us.

I'd suggest throwing all you have into one website and build tools (for you!) ...

My suggestion/vote comes from the heart. You work too hard and are not rewarded enough. (or else you're getting a lot more than I think for sponsorships!)

PS: send me the spare programmers I just free'd up for you :D :D

Kasinas

Reaction score
I voted for yes but it depends on how the software will work and what benefits it can bring. And the cost is also important factor.

Last edited: