Content Thief

paulajardine

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. I just took a quick look and with the first random review I picked (vegas palms) I can see they copied it from ask gamblers. I already sent an email to let them know about it, ask gamblers that is.

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
already on it for days guys! work is done and he is dead, we should start making a list of all this domains we get red flagged on google... in this case is crap name, but i know several names that are actually workable and have been used by spammers for similar actions. just an idea...

jopaa

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
What do you mean? He took some of your content too & you reported him? As his site is still live & so is the stolen content

I think he hired a hitman that "solved the problem" ;D

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
no need to ask no1 to be honest, me and one other took care of it real good, we could have done it faster but we gave 48 hours so something could be done on their part, we are not total fuckers, just a bit :) i mean it was obvious they had no intention of backing down...

BetSpinWinAffs

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Here is a good link on what to do Beating the Content Thieves – stolen website content

Basically, do a whois and try and contact the webmaster and inform him of the stolen content

at the same time contact the host and inform them they are breaking copyright laws by hosting stolen content, they will get it taken down or changed

also file a DMCA report with google and they normally remove the content from the index