Commisson Magazine Has Launched!

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
John Wright and his team have launched the first edition of Commission Magazine, you can check it our here.

I was glad to see our AGD Real Revenue Share Audit initiative mentioned in one of the articles 'How much are your partners really worth' by Duncan (owner of ThePogg).

If you are looking for some good content to read related to the industry or blockchain tech and are also interested in some tips and tricks go and give it a read, the digital mag is free, all you need to do is supply your email address.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Great idea/concept...

But 4'th page in there's a full page ad for Video Slots, claiming they pay 25 - 45% Revshare... BS! If you recall AGD conducted an audit on the Rev Share for VS not that long ago (6'th Feb 2019), turns out VS are ripping affiliates blind.

Of the 40% RS the audit was conducted on, it earned pathetic EUR 0.43 on a EUR 8.76 deposit. TRUE RS commission:

25% = 3.08%
30% = 3.70%
35% = 4.32%
40% = 4.93%
45% = 5.55%

IMHO affiliates on a whole are sick of having their pocket's pissed in, with snake oil promises and over inflated truths.

This magazine is, AFAIK supposed to benefit affiliates. However, they've accepted a paid ad from an affiliate program is cheating their partners, and subsequently robbing them blind.

I'm surprised ThePogg would even grace this magazine with his input, given they obviously don't give two hoots about their readers. But I suppose some people are fine at selling out, if, it means there's a benefit (financial or otherwise) in it for them.