Commission.bz (Now Commission Kings) No Contact?

410m

Reaction score
I am not terribly worried, but I haven't received a response to emails, payments show as "28/02/19 Payment Issued Payment Issued - bitcoin" but I never received anything. I know often times this means that it is simply waiting to be processed.

Has anyone been paid for February by Commission.bz and/or do you have an active contact?

Thanks!

410m

Reaction score
I (believe) this has been solved, just a mix up in reporting.

Donkey

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I didn’t receive anything for February too, but it’s ok since it’s stated they have 30 days for payouts in their terms

818SFV

Reaction score
Just curious are you guys still good with Commission Kings? I just started with them and found one thread that warned about them, not necessarily that they didn't pay but that they change the terms and make it difficult to get money out. I am promoting BetOnline since Im a long time member but if Im going to get screwed...

Donkey

Reaction score
Just curious are you guys still good with Commission Kings? I just started with them and found one thread that warned about them, not necessarily that they didn't pay but that they change the terms and make it difficult to get money out. I am promoting BetOnline since Im a long time member but if Im going to get screwed...
I work with them since 2015 - no major problems so far

I wonder why Best Partners (Bovada affiliate program) isn’t rogued here since they started that 3 depositors shit first

B. Scott Taylor

Reaction score
BetOnline aka SportsBetting aka Commission Kings has been steadily making it harder and harder to cash out. There is an obvious effort on their part to weed out the smaller affiliates. They have retroactively changed commissions, increased minimum payment amounts and most recently split the companies within the affiliate area so that you cannot withdrawal unless you meet $300 minimum for each. It does not matter if your total commissions add up to $300+

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
BetOnline aka SportsBetting aka Commission Kings has been steadily making it harder and harder to cash out. There is an obvious effort on their part to weed out the smaller affiliates. They have retroactively changed commissions, increased minimum payment amounts and most recently split the companies within the affiliate area so that you cannot withdrawal unless you meet $300 minimum for each. It does not matter if your total commissions add up to $300+

They also added new fees that come directly off of commission. Thus, their advertised rates are untrue. The new "marketing fees" amount to 2.5% of gross revenue off the top.

Sadly, these extra "marketing fees" have not resulted in any more traffic for us. I suppose they are simply taking our commissions in order to boost their own marketing budgets and or just to fatten their pockets.

Everyone here is unhappy with these changes. We had begun sending them more traffic in prior months but have redirected a few of those extra links to other brands in protest of these lower effective commissions and the way they were introduced, aka, without warning or consent.

B. Scott Taylor

Reaction score
They don't respond to messages. Their reporting program is confusing at best. They never update anything. Its a terrible outift.