Coming soon... New AGD Feature

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I will add you on Skype - but my "chatting windows" are not very frequent - only about twice per week (due to being a house-husband with little kids to look after!)
I'll try and catch you sometime to expand on your explanations above, which are still a little over my head to be honest.

Cheers,
KK

No problem :) And, when the service launches I will post an instructable on how to set it up. That will also help.

ThePOGG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
No problem :) And, when the service launches I will post an instructable on how to set it up. That will also help.

Might be an idea to generate a vid tutorial - i'm well into video content atm lol. I'd recommend Camtasia software if anyone wants to know and you get a 30 day trial, so you don't even need to purchase if you're only making the one....

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Might be an idea to generate a vid tutorial - i'm well into video content atm lol. I'd recommend Camtasia software if anyone wants to know and you get a 30 day trial, so you don't even need to purchase if you're only making the one....

I created one for the payments system last, but used Jing instead as you can create as many 5 minute videos as you want for free... and it's made by the same company :) Not sure the new system will fit into 5 minute videos, but possibly. If not, I'll go with Camtasia - thanks.

slotsaff

Reaction score
I use Camtasia and its very good and easy to use - worth the money IMO

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
I find this a fantastic idea Andy. Think many members would love to benefit from this, and it will help AGD to gain more active members.

CaseyM

Reaction score
I find this a fantastic idea Andy. Think many members would love to benefit from this, and it will help AGD to gain more active members.

Yeah, AGD is my forum of choice but I spend more time in others as this one is just too quiet so hopefully it will get busier when this is rolled out :)

Crazyrewards

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi there,

I think this new feature will give lots of benefits to all members and it will bring a good flow of new members to the forum too. I look forward to seeing this feature in place soon.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay - server issues are causing this add-on to not operate correctly. I am trying to get the server upgraded and having some issues with that as well :( I'll keep everyone informed, though.

Last edited: