Club Gold partners tracking and migration problems

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
Hey all

After almost 2 months of trying to reach someone called Carmel, i talked to another manager called Lisa, but my problem is the same. My stats dont reflect any single sign up for months now, every time i ask any info on this, im told i will get a report bla bla bla, but truth is not only cant i see people sign up but i cant see any revenue...

This is not acceptable at all, i think this even worst in a program i only picked up because its AGD aproved...

Who else has tracking problems and 0 stats?? i cant be the only one...

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Liisa is the new AM there... I'll point her towards this thread. This type of thing should be taken care of VERY quickly... not 2 months or even 2 days later, IMO.

byebyebaby

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Same here, always get sign ups, now, since the move to NetEnt software. No sign ups at all. And I have added them to a much popular website of mine that always gives new players to free spins.

LiisaCGP

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hey all

After almost 2 months of trying to reach someone called Carmel, i talked to another manager called Lisa, but my problem is the same. My stats dont reflect any single sign up for months now, every time i ask any info on this, im told i will get a report bla bla bla, but truth is not only cant i see people sign up but i cant see any revenue...

This is not acceptable at all, i think this even worst in a program i only picked up because its AGD aproved...

Who else has tracking problems and 0 stats?? i cant be the only one...

Hi Viriatu,

We have been in contact relating to the data import issue previously and I have been in touch with other affiliates regarding this as well. As I have also relayed to you in our previous communications, due to our recent changes, we noticed a problem with data import to our back office Netrefer, which is something that they have been working on together with Tain.

I understand your need and right to air your frustration, and I will put your statement, that no sign ups or any data has been recorded on your account for months, down to that. You can clearly see all your account data ever since you signed up as an affiliate with us. As I said previously, we have the import issue since our migration, admittedly it has taken longer than anticipated to remedy this, however it is dealt as a matter of priority by all involved.

We looked into providing affiliates with a manual solution until the automated import is fixed, however pulling hundreds of reports manually on a daily basis just proved to be completely unproductive. Rest assured all data is tracked and will be updated as soon as the issue is resolved. When undertaking massive projects such as our recent change, some teething problems are to be expected, unfortunately it has taken more time than could have been foreseen to rectify the situation. This issue remains our top priority. I thank you for your patience and understanding.

Should you need anything further or have any additional questions, please do not hesitate to contact me directly,

LiisaCGP

Reaction score
Dear Affiliates,

Our aim was to finish all the data import by the end of today, however due to the enormous amount of player data unfortunately time simply ran out and Netrefer have concluded their working week with a promise that the upload will be completed first thing Monday morning. The SU-s are up to date on your affiliate dashboard, but the player data will follow on Monday. As soon as that is finished we will also be able to process the commission payments.

We apologise for any convenience and thank you for your continued support and understanding.

LiisaCGP

Reaction score
Dear Affiliates,

Our aim was to finish all the data import by the end of today, however due to the enormous amount of player data unfortunately time simply ran out and Netrefer have concluded their working week with a promise that the upload will be completed first thing Monday morning. The SU-s are up to date on your affiliate dashboard, but the player data will follow on Monday. As soon as that is finished we will also be able to process the commission payments.

We apologise for any convenience and thank you for your continued support and understanding.

LiisaCGP

Reaction score
Sorry for the multiple posts. It was giving me a Java script error message only to then add the post both times.
I wish you all a pleasant weekend!