Chipsplit Statistics seem inappropiate

Wise Gambler

Reaction score
Hey there,

I am promoting Carbon Poker and Aced Poker, which are Rooms of the Chipsplit affiliate program.
I was just wondering if anyone else is having trouble with the statistics as i have.
They seem to be all hayware up there. e.g. today the whole turnover and net of may 2nd, which was at around 1200$ was set to zero. What is this? Are they gonna fix it until the end of the month or are they just gonna keep the cash of the "zero" days?

Best regards,
Wise-Gambler

constant

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Chipsplit

I am also experiencing problems with their reporting

They never respond and never go the extra mile which is experienced by some programs.

Also replying takes forever.

Regards
;)

AlbertDice

Reaction score
Based on what the affiliate manager said, the system is currently overloaded due to a sharp increase in traffic since Black Friday. So the statistics are off, but overtimes this should adjust. In particular if you see a line of zeros, it should come back the next day or so.

Wise Gambler

Reaction score
Thanks

Ok.. Thanks - Hope the statistics update soon.
Have a good day
Wise Gambler

Wise Gambler

Reaction score
Not for me :)

One of the zero days is fixed.. but there are others left. for example one of my players had deposited 800$ this month. now he is on 700$ :p
But its ok.. as long as they at least show the interest in correcting things im fine xD

regards