Cbet.gg - Direct contact needed

the_stack

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Do you guys have any contact person at Cbet.GG? I've been trying to get my affiliate account approved by them, but they literally take weeks to respond between emails :) Would be awesome to get this solved as it's extremely inefficient, and I'm very well positioned for their branded queries in some markets, so both parties are losing on this :)

Have a great day!

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Try Anthony via Skype: live:.cid.78fb2cdac21e9e4e

the_stack

Reaction score
Hi, sadly the person has been unresponsive like the rest of their team.. Does anyone else have a direct contact or email?
It's by far the most frustrating experience I've had with an operator :( Anyone has feedback on how good they are with payments of players/affiliates etc? Starting to raise too many redflags..

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi, sadly the person has been unresponsive like the rest of their team.. Does anyone else have a direct contact or email?
It's by far the most frustrating experience I've had with an operator :( Anyone has feedback on how good they are with payments of players/affiliates etc? Starting to raise too many redflags..

You are correct, this contact is showing offline since several days.

The official email address for Cbet partners is affiliates@cbet.gg

I fully agree with your experience, the same here.

Unfortunately they are one of the worst programs and the whole affiliate team almost does not respond.

Commissions will credited to customer account and payments are very slow.

How fast the pay their players i don't know because you as partner are not allowed to play on customer account. You can only pay out your commissions.

Now it's one more red flag for you and i would recommend not to become any partnership, because it will cost you only nerves.

Sorry to say but it's not worth. We got only partnership because a well-known manager has worked there at this time. But he already left the company since a while. It all has somehow a french touch.

This is what we experienced since december 2020. Bad communication and slow payments.

the_stack

Reaction score
Thanks Insider, I think I'll just lower the ratings if they don't get back and cross-sell another brand that might be more reliable for players. If they're not fast to respond to someone who wants to send them traffic, I can only imagine what's the player experience like :)

Nani

Reaction score
Hello did you succeed to contact anyone ? I m trying to contact some one in cbet since months and months but without success ...

the_stack

Reaction score
Hi Nani, yes I managed, but had a bad experience with them (Affiliate Manager super irresponsive, suspiciously low conversions, late payments, worst back-end ever which makes it very hard to assess performance) and I stopped the collaboration. Your best shot is through the AGD staff if you want them to respond to you.

Nani

Reaction score
How I can contact the staff ? they block my commissions and no one answered :/

the_stack

Reaction score
Honestly, besides harassing their customer support and telling them to speak to your AM there's not much to do. This program should be marked as rogue/predatory.

Nani

Reaction score
No I mean the AGD staff . Cbet I already harassed them every where but I think it's not the best idea they aren't answer

Nani

Reaction score
There is maybe a delay to be able to pm someone since I created my account few minutes ago I haven't any button to send a direct message to this account. I will wait :)