BWin - Can they be trusted now they've moved their affiliate programme?

footballaffiliate

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I've been wanting to promote BWin for a while - used to, but gave up after reading a lot of bad stuff about them, including them being listed as rogue here:
https://www.affiliateguarddog.com/forums/bewinners-affiliate-program-rogue-t3305.html

Thing is, they're a big brand in Europe and I'd really like to promote them. However I don't want to if I'm just going to waste my time with a rogue programme again. Any views on BWin now they've moved to PartyPartners. What are your experiences? Commissions good? Revenue per player and retention any good? What countries do you promote them in?

baldidiot

Reaction score
I wouldn't touch them with a very long pole!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I would not either unless you are very willing to have your earnings taken from you. I, personally, am not willing to risk that.

CygX1

Reaction score
Absolutely nothing has changed with them since these warnings were issued.

CygX1

Reaction score
No pole touching in this forum, please. :emoticon-0184-tmi:

sasa

Reaction score
I don't promote Bwin, but I do promote gamebookers and partybets which is same. Earning from their betting brands are usually enough for beer or two at best months.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Everyone should keep their poles (long and longer) far away from bwin, Party, and all of the Cashcade bingo sites -- otherwise you will get the shaft. ::)

Viriatu

Owner of a pure black heart...
Reaction score
Thing is, they're a big brand in Europe and I'd really like to promote them. However I don't want to if I'm just going to waste my time with a rogue programme again. Any views on BWin now they've moved to PartyPartners. What are your experiences? Commissions good? Revenue per player and retention any good? What countries do you promote them in?

only reason bwin and titan poker and some few others are great in europe is this, for a time they used to pay us good with CPA and hybrid and private tourneys, but once they had enough exposure, they told us all to go fuck ourselves, if not for us affiliates this brands would not get so much market and would not bully us at all... i know what you feel i have members on forum sometimes talking and asking about bonus and tourneys and stuff in general from brands we dont promote... but why would we promote some outfit that does not pay us? they are supported and pay to be on some affiliate sites and pains me to see new affiliates with this dilema, im glad you came to agd and you know what to do now...

i would not touch them with 3 condoms on my longer pole...

footballaffiliate

Reaction score
Thanks everyone for the comments. Seriously confirmed my suspicions of this program. Will not be touching them with a barge pole of any length!

Also was a bit mythed that we had a meeting arranged with BWin at one of the conferences and were looked at and told to come back later when the affiliate manager was not busy at all. Disgraceful.