Bwin/bewinners rogue pages? - links please

Bonus Paradise

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I will rogue Bwin on my forum in english, dutch and german over the weekend, will post then my links here and link back to all I find here.

Thanks guys

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
Thank you so much!! Every little bit counts.

This is only the start!

Hoping to get some press releases done (ordered) and blog posts on several sites (ordered) soon. May take some time but I am hoping this to be listed on 100s if not 1000s of sites and wont stop until it is so!

I will try and contact Byran Bailey. But if anyone else can please do so as well. Please also list this on all your TWITTER AND FACEBOOK PAGES, social network it all over, RSS FEED IT. Lets make this insanely HUGE!!

If anyone needs funds for their time in doing some Social Bookmarks, Blogs whatever your time. Let me know. I am willing to go the full distance on this beyond comprehension

Last edited:

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
Posted to my news page, here's the direct link: Stay Away From Bwin.com

Comes with several social bookmarks, click away! :)

Thank you so much. I am impressed! Really am happy with that - looks great.

For everyone who linked to Belosers - thank you.

Shortly when i finish with some current stuff I will create a section for all the sites that are supporting the cause and list back.

I will need a list as i do not want to leave out any.

Perc

Reaction score
No problem at all, I may be new and just a small voice with a new website, but I'm not afraid to speak out against unfair practices.

I like to get paid what I earn, just like everyone else. :cool:

GFPC

BWIN IS ROGUE
Reaction score
Yeah i agree. for some of us its a bit harder. I have had my account for almost 3 years now. I still promote them. As i told another person on the other forum, if I disagreed to the terms my contract would of been terminated. And loss everything to date.

Many affiliates are in this boat. They do not want to promote them with the present terms but afraid not to since their account will be closed in 90 days if no players are brought in. (Being held hostage).

I keep saying - I am hopeful they will stop this madness. I know they will.

We will prevail.

No problem at all, I may be new and just a small voice with a new website, but I'm not afraid to speak out against unfair practices.

I like to get paid what I earn, just like everyone else. :cool:

Pokerkeep

Reaction score
I joined bewinners facebook page and posted a comment....
Welcome to Facebook

Thanks for pointing this page out Steve - another place we can let them know how the affiliate community feels!

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
Wow, that made it here fast. :)

Please feel free to add missing links in comments, they will be approved.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Bryan (CM) is not available until next week, BTW. Just an FYI.