Bringit Affiliates (Betat)

danniee

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Anyone work with them? Ever had problems with payouts? First time wating for a payout from them and dont know what to expect.

danniee

Reaction score
Just bumping to say no one at Bringit affiliates has not bothered to reply to me and still no sign of any payouts. I would be very careful working with such program and have removed them from my sites.

danniee

Reaction score
Still no answer and still no payout for May commission

danniee

Reaction score
Couldnt edit my earlier post, but received a reply in the internal system in Netrefer.

danniee

Reaction score
I have stopped promoting them after this. I can't trust a program that takes days to get in touch with and that doesn't even respond when using the contact information presented on its site. Turns me off complitely.

Angie182

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hi all :)

My name is Angele and I am the representative for Bringit Affiliates.

There was an issue with the ‘Contact’ page on our site and this is why danniee’s previous attempts to get in touch weren’t successful. We take priority in getting back to all queries within 24 hours, and as soon as we were contacted directly through the system, we got back to him within the hour. Through this we identified the source of the problem and are working on fixing the contact us form on the site. For future reference to all affiliates working with us, it would be best to reach us by either using the system directly when logged in, or else on my personal email
angele.s@bringitaffiliates.com, alternatively
you could also reach me via Skype on Angele.s_7.
This would ensure that we receive the message and answer your queries as quickly and efficiently as possible. I am happy to say that the misunderstanding was then easily resolved :)

Thanks in advance.

Angele Schembri