Brightshare, no payment yet. WTF

ocportal

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,

Still waiting for my 1,6k from Brightshare, they are late every time.
When I emailed my AM about it, got this reply:

email from my AM at Brightshare:

"We receive the chargebacks from the processor on approx the 10th of the month - sometimes even later.
With weekends/holidays, we finalize payments between the 15th and 17th usually.
Then we send the payment order to the processor - it can take another day or two for payments to be send out from there (weekends and holidays taken into consideration here as well)."

So today it's the 23 and still nothing, where is my money Brightshare???

Oh and a few weeks ago, I captured a fraudulent thing in my stats, total deposits amount just changed and a few hundreds on comission $$$ disappeared.
After emailing my AM about it the money was added back in my stats and I received the following as excuse.

My AM at Brightshare:

Explanation from the 20th September:

"We believe it's all sorted out. What happened is that the currency factor of the stats was bugged.

For instance, a player made a 1000 SEK purchase......the system understood it as a 1000 USD purchase and then converted it into 6855 SEK.

Rather than understanding the 1000 SEK correctly and converting it to 146 USD."

Second email from Brightshare on October 6th.

"Re: the currency glitch - I agree.....apparently there are other reasons you're not aware of. But I am certainly not going to go into details about our backend system."

Looking forward to opinions from you guys.

Editing my thread as I received an email from brightshare.

The email states that the payment was sent to the processor on the 17th (not received yet), anyhow I emailed brightshare on the 17th of October and only received a reply a few hours after opening this thread here (23rd October).
All this speaks for itself.

Last edited:

grem

Reaction score
There are holidays in Israel so many companies are not emailing back yet although payments should be always made.

Vladi

Reaction score
ocportal that actually makes me feel a lot better. I too caught the change in stats thing and received the same explanation about currency miscalculation. The fact that we did not know of any other affiliate who had seen the same thing made us very suspicious that they were shaving our account. However if you saw it too then I am much more willing to accept that it was a system wide problem.

ocportal

Reaction score
ocportal that actually makes me feel a lot better. I too caught the change in stats thing and received the same explanation about currency miscalculation. The fact that we did not know of any other affiliate who had seen the same thing made us very suspicious that they were shaving our account. However if you saw it too then I am much more willing to accept that it was a system wide problem.

from a programming aspect I can not understand such issue, neither how a program with such issues can receive an affiliate trust approval from for example "ecogra".

Vladi

Reaction score
Programming the error could have been a simple mistake of using multiply instead of divide. However it does not say much for their testing process that such an error made its way onto a live system.

ocportal

Reaction score
Payment received thanks Brightshare, BS team please get a payment confirmation done. It would make things much easier.