Bodog updates terms, becomes more affiliate-friendly

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
While some programs are working against the affiliate, Bodog happily changes terms to ensure that they are affiliate-friendly. This new step in the right direction for Bodog has gained them certification at AGD. We thank both Claire and Richard for working with AGD on the new terms.

REMOVED TERM, Commissions, Minimum Player Rule

3.3. Affiliate performance will be reviewed annually, based on the date of acceptance of your Program application. 3.4. This Agreement can be terminated at any time without prior notice if the Affiliate is not an active member of the Program.

Termination Clause:

Affiliates participating in the Revenue-Share Model will earn commissions for the life of the Customer, on all transactions the Customer undertakes at the Website, for as long as the Affiliate remains an active member (meaning not less than ten depositing players referred in any rolling 12-month period) of the Program in good standing.

Summary:This is great news for affiliates at Bodog and especially new affiliates to Bodog. This term shows that they are actively looking for new affiliates and willing to treat them with the respect deserved. Thanks to Claire and Richard for making this term update!
Bodog updates terms, becomes more affiliate-friendly

bc518

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
What's the MIN payment?
I have 300.** stuck in my a/c for a long time.
Nobody answers my inquiry...