Blogspot deleted by google

Xilenciso

Reaction score
Just to gain a few backlinks from an SEO perspective.. Its a more disposable site (less effort).. So you will be getting a link from a site outside your network of sites...

Other then that, no.. If your going to put a considerable amount of effort or time in.. There is no benefit of using them instead of your own domain/site.
So how famous blogger promote their blogs? Or did they promote their name only on their blogs? I think blogs are effective, but don`t understand why.. I don`t like blogs at all...

Kadabra

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
So how famous blogger promote their blogs? Or did they promote their name only on their blogs? I think blogs are effective, but don`t understand why.. I don`t like blogs at all...

I assume you just posting, but anyway the fact they are called Bloggers doesn't mean that they use free blogs like blogspot.

Xilenciso

Reaction score
I assume you just posting, but anyway the fact they are called Bloggers doesn't mean that they use free blogs like blogspot.
And about not-free blogs, are they higher evaluated bu Google or not?

RyanWeb

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
You can rank any page well, regardless of where it is hosted. I am saying the value comes in ownership, when you have a blogspot blog or other, you do not fully own it so you are at risk of losing it if the terms change, or for any other reason.

Xilenciso

Reaction score
You can rank any page well, regardless of where it is hosted. I am saying the value comes in ownership, when you have a blogspot blog or other, you do not fully own it so you are at risk of losing it if the terms change, or for any other reason.
It`s really a risk, but the other side is that you can use it for linkbuilding as they are free and all you need is just good content. Also, you can use it as additional pages of your official website to promote your brand name.. Is thare any other variants?))