Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Casino Affiliate Area' started by WCD Admin, Jan 2, 2017.
Yep, they did yesterday i think.
Just came here to say I am still waiting on my BP payment as well... Now is a great time to get paid, hoping it comes in today.
not sure you will say that in a month from now
I think price will go back up.. The scaling debate is a bit scary, but I'm holding Along with some Ether.
cashed out partially between 2750-2950. holding the rest +ether.
I think that no matter how smooth the scaling will go, 95% that it will create some panic with lower entry points.
Just got BP payment in bitcoin
Payment also received today.
same here. now we will see if they sent it in good time or not
I got mine in at a btc rate of $2450 Could have been worse, but could have been better lol
I regret now that I exchanged mine when they were ~$1000
bitcoin and ether dropping like a rock.
I'm expecting it to drop much lower as we near the 1st of August.
Google the words Bitcoin 1 August and you'll learn why. It's too long to explain in one post.
Here are some articles that explain it.
Got this email today from ANXPRO...
"Dear Valued Customers,
There is a potential for Bitcoin network disruption on or around 1st August 2017.
As a precaution to protect customer funds, we will cease to process all Bitcoin deposits, withdrawals, and Bitcoin trades from July 31st at GMT00:01, for at least 48 hours. All unmatched Bitcoin orders will be cancelled from Bitcoin order books before trading resumes.
In the event a disruption or fork occurs within the Bitcoin network, this outage may be extended to allow appropriate changes to be incorporated into our service offering.
Whilst there is some political division in the community, our highest priority is protecting customer funds.
Customers that need to access their Bitcoin funds during this outage period should withdraw their Bitcoin funds from our service before July 31st GMT00:001.
Further information on the potential network disruption is available at:"
Well I understood about 10% of what it says in the first article...
In layman's terms, what is going to happen?
e.g. will the price likely dramatically go up, or down?
Would the best advice be to sell all my Bitcoins NOW?
These might explain it a bit more clearly
The general advice on the forums and in the articles is to take your Bitcoins out of the online exchanges and store them offline until the drama subsides. I personally wouldn't sell them as their value might significantly increase after 1 August. Your call
didn't understand why it makes sense (taking them offline).
electrum seems to be pro upgrade.
Bitstamp and Bitfinex and other big exchanges haven't said nothing yet. I thought it actually makes sense to keep the money there as the trend makers.
I plan to not look at my wallet so I don't freak the hell out. Ride the coaster
Sounds like fun!
Got paid by BP three days ago @ $2,330... now they are only worth $1,900
But who knows - might be $3,000 by September!
I don't have a huge amount, so I might just take that ride!