Bigo A2Z Non Payment Issue

fccash

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have a contact for Bingo A2Z Affiliates ?

Im having serious issues trying to contact ANYONE regarding non payment
I have used :
bizpartners@ba2zsupport.com - No response for over a month
wdinfo@ba2zsupport.com - No response for over a month
harris@ ba2zsupport.com - Was instructed by harris to contact bizpartners@ba2zsupport.com :mad:
Web Form at Affiliate Site - No response for over a month
Requested help through forum at GPWA for addidtional contact info

Any e-mail new or old will be of assistance as I am willing to try all until SOMEONE responds

fccash

jokerette777

Reaction score
Hello,

It is my understanding that there was a change of ownership in July 2011 and Harris no longer works there or perhaps just doesn't handle affiliates there.

I too am having problems with getting paid. After way too many unanswered emails I went to one of their sites and contacted them with my problem via their live chat. I was put in contact with Ozzie, ozzie@ba2zsupport.com. I have chatted with him a couple of times only to get the runaround, as I have still not been paid. I have been battling with this issue since the end of July 2011. My emails are still being unanswered, and now I think I am blocked from their live chat because I cannot access that anymore.

Im not sure what I can do regarding this matter. I only have a couple affiliate accounts stemming from when I moderated at a gambling forum and the owners of the site were nice enough to let the moderators promote the bingo section of the site, so my knowlege of being an affiliate is minimal.

Any help would be great, and I hope this info helps others as well.

fccash

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Were not the only ones who are chasing payments - theres a new thread at GPWA posted regarding BingoA2Z being unresponsive. I have done everything humanly possible to give them ample opportunity to respond to requests for payment and contact - Obvioulsy where money is owed the door remains shut.