Beware of Bet99

B. Scott Taylor

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
This is a small relatively new group focusing on Canada. I let them talk me into a three month trail basis upon which if there were no revenues generated they would pay me $1500 for my time and move on. Well three months came and went and now they are ignoring my emails completely. This is the email address which is my contact there affiliates@bet99.com - as you can see it is no one-off scam. They simply are trying to burn me. Warning to anyone who is approached by these guys.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
ouch.
thanks for warning.
dimes up front FTWWWWWWWWWWW

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I let them talk me into a three month trail basis upon which if there were no revenues generated they would pay me $1500 for my time and move on. Well three months came and went and now they are ignoring my emails completely.

So did you get all this in writing? Not that it means much, but least if you've got it in writing, you can post the agreement. I find having some leverage like this, can help in getting paid.

Aside from that, didn't it strike you as being a little too good, this no traffic, no signups, deal... just sayin!

theaffiliate

Reaction score
Unfortunately, we didn't read this before started promoting bet99. Everything was fine at the beginning. Then all of a sudden they stopped paying in March and they have been ignoring our emails since then. We have quite a significant amount of unpaid commission at the moment. I don't recommend it to any affiliate. Just stay away!