BetInternet Affiliates

weasel

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Has anybody had any dealings with BetInternet Affiliates? I know they are "powered by IncomeAccess" but being a bit of a newbie here I don't know whether that means that BetInternet use IncomeAccess software, or that IncomeAccess provide a complete service. My issue is that I have an overdue commission payment of £74.70 and am getting no response when I email affiliates@betinternet.com

Do I continue to take this up with BetInternet or should I try and contact IncomeAccess?

Thanks in advance
Chris

weasel

Reaction score
I have since found the email address for the marketing manager Daniel Booth dbooth@betinternet.com who has responded very quickly & professionally to my enquiry. I am confident that this will now quickly be sorted

melaniej

Reaction score
Hi Chris,

Income Access does manage the betinternet affiliate program.

We are monitoring the inbox, and we apologize for the delay in replying to your email.

The affiliates@betinternet.com is the main email account used by the team, and please feel free to follow up with Income Access directly or PM me if you prefer. :)

If you have any other questions, or if we can help with anything, please let us know.

Kind Regards,
Melanie

weasel

Reaction score
Thank you Melanie for putting my mind further at ease - I have exchanged emails with Daniel Booth who says it will be sorted ASAP - I was concerned by the non-payment & unresponsiveness to the supplied email address

Many thanks for the follow-up

flyingscotsman

Reaction score
My other half had some issues with Betinternet regarding receipt of due commission payment but it was sorted out eventually.

I had an issue with Sports Acumen. I was invited to affiliate with them and accepted this offer. Having done so, I went some time and some emails without receiving a reply to a query, and only got a response when one of the Income Access team contacted me regarding another promotion. I have since heard from them and they have apologised

I confess to having some slight reservations about Income Access at present as, including yours, this is three accounts that I am aware of where there have been communication issues with Income Access and/or the affiliate bookmaker, two of which involved payment of commission. I hope that this won't continue and it's good to learn that your issue was sorted, Weasel.

weasel

Reaction score
Hi flyingscotsman

Glad you got your problems sorted and I will keep everybody informed as to mine, but I am now slightly worried that I am not the only one having issues - I hope its not indicative of some systemic problem between IncomeAccess & their customers. I think I'll give both BetInternet and IncomeAccess the benefit of the doubt this time - maybe there are issues when raising payments for the 1st time (I'm a newbie at this affiliation lark) - and at least I now have 2 email addresses to contact should things go astray again.

It was amazing that after several attempts using official channels, a direct email to Daniel Booth at BetInternet and a post here results in a happy Weasel in just a few hours (well I'll be happy in a few days when I can see the £74.70 in my bank)

weasel

Reaction score
I have now had a further email from BetInternet saying that a bank transfer has been made today (despite being far less than the stated £500 limit). Hopefully, this will be in my account by the weekend (or early next week)

weasel

Reaction score
The money has arrived in my bank already - now that's what I call service. ;D - a BACS (Bank Automated Clearing System) transfer in UK used to take 3 working days and was essentially following the same process as a cheque. I knew that there were plans to implement a "fast" ssystem & it looks like this has now been done

TGP

Reaction score
I love happy endings :)

Hi,
Has anybody had any dealings with BetInternet Affiliates? I know they are "powered by IncomeAccess" but being a bit of a newbie here I don't know whether that means that BetInternet use IncomeAccess software, or that IncomeAccess provide a complete service. My issue is that I have an overdue commission payment of £74.70 and am getting no response when I email affiliates@betinternet.com

Do I continue to take this up with BetInternet or should I try and contact IncomeAccess?

Thanks in advance
Chris