Betfred / Active Wins [emoji35]

Bombati

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Anyone been fortunate enough to be paid JULYS Commissions yet?

I know the programmes have been switched and there’s been delays but this is now taking the piss!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bombati

Reaction score
I'm sure I've not had a little bit of totesport earnings paid that I'm owed but don't take that as fact, I might be wrong

We’re owed over £1200 it’s annoying as fk

baldidiot

Reaction score
I have a payment marked as paid in the system but not received anything yet.

BetOnlineUK

Reaction score
What's the payment threshold at Betfred as I have a couple of hundred but it is marked carry forward?

I thought it was a 100

justbookies

Reaction score
The Betfred stats are all wrong. The July figures from the old system to the new system are miles apart. The bingo stats are a big problem. It'd be mad if they paid anyone based on the current nonsense figures in the "Raven" system. Can't believe it has been nearly three months after launch of that software and they haven't sorted it.

baldidiot

Reaction score
The Betfred stats are all wrong. The July figures from the old system to the new system are miles apart. The bingo stats are a big problem. It'd be mad if they paid anyone based on the current nonsense figures in the "Raven" system. Can't believe it has been nearly three months after launch of that software and they haven't sorted it.

This month seems to be a bit more aligned now. Still not the same number as you'd expect, but in the right ballpark.

justbookies

Reaction score
This month seems to be a bit more aligned now. Still not the same number as you'd expect, but in the right ballpark.

Not for me. My figures still being skewed by bingo negatives that aren't reflected on the old system. I think if you don't have a lot of bingo turnover you won't notice such an issue. Very worrying because if something doesn't change then they have destroyed the Betfred affiliate program (in my view) and I've promoted them fairly hard since they started so have a decent player base. I'm getting no worthwhile feedback from them and don't trust what little I have been told. Already I have been reducing their coverage. I am trying to speak to someone higher up the chain & will report back when I get hold of him.

Bombati

Reaction score
We had a big income from games / slots players which has been on £0.00 since they changed programmes. However we were paid last Wednesday around 7 weeks after the monies earnt.

The guys at active wins are decent people but this has put some serious question marks in my mind moving forward.

justbookies

Reaction score
We had a big income from games / slots players which has been on £0.00 since they changed programmes.

Are the 'games / slots' stats zero for the same period on the old system too? You should still be able to log in.

Bombati

Reaction score
Are the 'games / slots' stats zero for the same period on the old system too? You should still be able to log in.

Don’t know how to look at the old system mate

justbookies

Reaction score
OK, I have been on the phone now to the head of affliates, who I know is a good guy because he was my AM a few years back. He says they know the bingo stats are wrong, though the programmers are currently saying it is correct. They are pushing back and saying it is obviously wrong and it needs to be looked at again and there should be some news on it soon. So, at least they are aware.