bet365 partners site

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
Maybe, nothing to do with bet365.

However, was having a world of drama logging into Bitstarz.com, for the past few weeks.

It has fixed up now, and IDK if that's because of the Chrome update or but what I suspect was a LOT of botnet activity. My suspicions were raised because a number of sites I log into, were all forcing me through a Google reCAPTCHA, which only happen when there's a ddos going on.

AidanLCFC

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Maybe, nothing to do with bet365.

However, was having a world of drama logging into Bitstarz.com, for the past few weeks.

It has fixed up now, and IDK if that's because of the Chrome update or but what I suspect was a LOT of botnet activity. My suspicions were raised because a number of sites I log into, were all forcing me through a Google reCAPTCHA, which only happen when there's a ddos going on.
might be because of an update as I can actually load the page using firefox but not chrome currently

jopaa

Reaction score
I am getting 404 when I try to visit bet365partners . com homepage. Tried different browsers and the result are the same. Anyone can check please?

AidanLCFC

Reaction score
I am getting 404 when I try to visit bet365partners . com homepage. Tried different browsers and the result are the same. Anyone can check please?
i'm ok now using chrome, but only after I cleared all cookies