Bet US

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
What's up guys and gals, any of you working with BETUS for sports? Curious to find out how the conversions are and what your overall experience has been. I see their domain is going to a .pa, are they still offshore or did they move into the regulated US markets?

RevMasters

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hey Edgar
Thought I'd jump in and at least answer some of your questions:
1. We are offshore
2. Our conversions are definitely above average. I have been in the industry for 20+ years and was surprised at how good they were to be honest. Obviously we do better with some affiliates over others, but worth a test with your traffic.

I cannot give you an answer on others' experience, but I can say that we are trying, and we'd love to work with you. Feel free to drop me a line (Stephen@RevMasters.com) and we can chat.

Stephen

frankcolt

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Seriously, how about giving all my players back when you closed down the affiliate program? Get Bent

RevMasters

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hey Frank

I can’t change what happened 10+ years ago, and we have since had major changes in our Management and ownership. I can say that we are doing everything possible to make up for those mistakes and move forward with affiliates. Happy to discuss with you directly further.

Stephen