Best Wordpress Plugins for a beginner affiliate website

digital.madness

Reaction score
Hi there,

First of all, sorry if this is not the right thread (still getting used to the forum).

I'm starting a new website in the gambling niche, and I'd like to ask what are the plugins you consider essential.

Thanks

WCB

Reaction score
Depends on the Theme you running. Most of them have Aff Link Management integrated, like Poka or Mercury, but if they don't I would suggest to definitely use 301 redirects for your affiliate links. Pretty links is pretty easy and handy plugin to use. In Terms of SEO, either YOAST or AISEO is good enough, if you use them correctly. In caching/optimizing I would suggest you to buy WPRocket, makes your life way easier.

franklinjr

Reaction score
  • Rank Math - forever my favourite SEO wordpress plugin. It gets you the basic SEO checkup that you should always do and has some extra features that can help you. Plus, you can use the redirect tool to mask your affiliate links. No need for the pro version.
  • Gambling Affiliate Link Checker - To keep your affiliate links fresh and updated. Tried this one last week (very recent) because I was looking for a solution that integrated with Slack. Works really well and already saved me some serious money.
  • Site Kit by Google - I guess... it's mandatory. To integrate GSC and GA
  • WP Rocket - As mentioned before, it will make your life way easier. The performance of your website will improve drastically.

DaftDog

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
It all depends on the theme you are using and what type of hosting your site is on.

Basic plugins:
  • Yoast/Rank Math
  • Security Plugin, I use Wordfence
  • Link cloaking, I use the free Nonaki plugin from Dinomatic.
  • Code Snippets – for easily adding code to your header and loads more.
  • Litespeed Cache plugin if you're using a Litespeed server.

AleksUnder

Reaction score
My list is
  • RankMath - for seo
  • thirstyaffiliates - for links and redirects
  • WP Rocket - for site speed

Topaffiliation

Reaction score
Hi there,

First of all, sorry if this is not the right thread (still getting used to the forum).

I'm starting a new website in the gambling niche, and I'd like to ask what are the plugins you consider essential.

Thanks
I suggest this 5 WordPress plugins for start a Wp asino website:

1. Yoast SEO: Improves website visibility and ranking with optimized content and technical SEO features.
  2. WPForms: Enables easy creation of forms for contact, registration, and other purposes.
  3. Jetpack: Provides website security, backup, and performance optimization.
  4. WooCommerce: Enables e-commerce capabilities, including payment processing and order management.
  5. Gravity Forms: A powerful form builder that allows custom form creation for various purposes.

pgmath

Reaction score
  • Rank Math - forever my favourite SEO wordpress plugin. It gets you the basic SEO checkup that you should always do and has some extra features that can help you. Plus, you can use the redirect tool to mask your affiliate links. No need for the pro version.
  • Gambling Affiliate Link Checker - To keep your affiliate links fresh and updated. Tried this one last week (very recent) because I was looking for a solution that integrated with Slack. Works really well and already saved me some serious money.
  • Site Kit by Google - I guess... it's mandatory. To integrate GSC and GA
  • WP Rocket - As mentioned before, it will make your life way easier. The performance of your website will improve drastically.
Agree for the Rank Math

wpchop

Reaction score
Hi there!

I hope it is ok to suggest a new free affiliate plugin released a few days before and I would love your feedback.
It is called Affiliate Reviews (you can find it in the WordPress repository) and can be used with any block theme.
This way you can choose any theme you want and you can avoid the lock-in in a specific theme which is hard to change in the future.
Also if it is combined with a good theme can you can achieve excellent PageSpeed scores!

MaryJack

Reaction score
Popular plugins for WordPress websites in the gambling niche include: WPForms: a form builder plugin for creating contact forms, surveys, and other types of forms. Jetpack a plugin that offers website security, performance, and marketing tools.

DaftDog

Reaction score
Popular plugins for WordPress websites in the gambling niche include: WPForms: a form builder plugin for creating contact forms, surveys, and other types of forms. Jetpack a plugin that offers website security, performance, and marketing tools.
Thank you for your insightful recommendations, I'm not sure how we all made it this far without them.

JTK

Reaction score
Rank Math - forever my favourite SEO wordpress plugin. It gets you the basic SEO checkup that you should always do and has some extra features that can help you. Plus, you can use the redirect tool to mask your affiliate links. No need for the pro version.

I'm stuck with YOAST, too many years to switch up, but this does sound useful. I've set up a recurring Ahref audit, available on the free tier, to keep tab of the pages I've messed up (404, missing meta, incomplete OpenGraph).

I haven't seen TablePress mentioned yet. I find it essential on almost all sites that don't run a gambling theme. Since those already come with their own shortcodes.

DaftDog

Reaction score
I haven't seen TablePress mentioned yet. I find it essential on almost all sites that don't run a gambling theme. Since those already come with their own shortcodes.
If you haven't embraced Gutenberg blocks yet, then TablePress may be your last gasp before you become extinct.