Best Wordpress Plugin for Ads?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm hoping there is something out there simliar to this:

I want to have a location to put my banners and my links. Then in my posts I can have a generic spot for the banner and change it whenever I want. I know I could do that with OpenX, but thinking something easier :)

Example:

Ads Might be: MGS468, MGSText (for a Microgaming 468x60 and a Microgaming Text banner).

Then I can just change those ads in the WP backend and it would change everywhere.

I'm sure there is something like this... probably should just do this via OpenX to track the clicks too, but I'm feeling lazy right now.

wheel of time

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
The Datafeedr Random Ads V2 plugin allows you to simply and easily show random, rotating ads anywhere on your site by adding a template tag to your theme's template files or using widgets.
This plugin hasn't been updated in over 2 years. But working like sharm. Can rotate ads.
xxxp://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/datafeedr-ads/

Perc

Reaction score
That would be what you're looking for (Datafeedr Random Ads). You can set up several different ones with just one ad in each (so no rotation), use the shortcode in your posts and then you can change the banners from the back end.

grumble

Reaction score
How about AdRotate?
xxxhttp://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/adrotate/