Best Tether Wallet

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I just saw Revenue Network is no longer processing Bitcoin payments and is moving to Tether. I was wondering what everybody (in the US) feels is best for a tether wallet. Any feedback is appreciated.

slotplayer

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the cashier still wants a BTC address and rejects the ERC-20 Tether.
The ERC address starts with 0x and has 40 more characters?

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
I would definitely buy a Ledger, and then connect it with a Metamask. When it comes to money especially if it's anything above 1k, in crypto, I wouldn't leave it to chance.

Kadabra

Reaction score
Does anyone know why the cashier still wants a BTC address and rejects the ERC-20 Tether.
The ERC address starts with 0x and has 40 more characters?
Asked them was told they are still working on it.

The idea behind passing through wallet is to lower the chances of the exchange blocking you for gambling transactions.

edgarf76

Reaction score
Why not just send it to the exchange wallet and then withdraw it?
Coinbase doesn't have tether. I checked Binance and they do and they started accepting US customers.

abc

Reaction score
Has anyone gotten paid by them yet?

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
The Merge happened today, hopefully everything is flawless and no delays will occur.

Frank

Reaction score
use trust mobile wallet and you can instant swap to etherum if you like ..

Frank

Reaction score
Tether is not working in my region on Coinbase. Does anyone have any recs for a wallet to accept tether and convert to bitcoin?
As i mentioned above you can use trust wallet and swap for ETH and then sell that , if you convert to btc you can do it via an exchange or perhaps another swap site but etc is your best bet

edgarf76

Reaction score
As i mentioned above you can use trust wallet and swap for ETH and then sell that , if you convert to btc you can do it via an exchange or perhaps another swap site but etc is your best bet
I appreciate it. I never dealth with tether before so I didn't know it paired with Ethereum, not Bitcoin. That works though, I can send it to coinbase and sit on it at this price, right?

edgarf76

Reaction score
Do you know what kind of tether. Is it TRC20, SPL,ERC20,CW20,ARBITRUM,AVALANCE, or CRC20?