Best Gadget You’ll Get As A Gift and WHY?

nayomhi.millar

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Surely this has to be a marketing decision - the value of the account has to be assessed to determine how much to offer. I mean we'd all love to receive a £10k gift card - that would feel amazing - but it's not likely to happen. Without knowing the value of the account (i'm not asking to know btw :p ) it's impossible to say what value of gift you should be looking to give, i'd assume some % of the overall revenue they've generated.

We've already gave lots of bonuses and rev. share, what else can you suggest? something like tangible? what do you think?? Thanks ;)

baldidiot

Reaction score
yeah right..thank you for your suggestion TV is on my list now..;)

If you do go the TV route it might be worth checking first (subtly) that they would have a use considering the size of them - I already have a pretty new TV so if someone sent me another one I don't know what I'd do with it...

nayomhi.millar

Reaction score
If you do go the TV route it might be worth checking first (subtly) that they would have a use considering the size of them - I already have a pretty new TV so if someone sent me another one I don't know what I'd do with it...

yes of course i will consider everything first before i send it..thanks for the reminder :emoticon-0100-smile..besides TV what else can you suggest?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
TV's are one of those things you 'gift card' anyway :) Send your affiliate a $1-2-3k gift card to a Best Buy or something similar. (IMO)

grumble

Reaction score
Gold Coin(s) ;) won't lose value!