Be aware of BGO BUDDIES

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Heads up with BGO BUDDIES.

They are retroactively asking back money from FTDs (CPA part) delivered to their brands from players previously REGISTERED to any of their other brands.

So if you have sent a player to their Brand A who registers but does not make a deposit and later that player signs up and becomes a depositing player to Brand B where you have CPA, you will not get the CPA even when hybrid (more than that: they retroactively ask the CPA back).

I feel deals are always made brand-specific as it otherwise does not make sense to promote more than one brand per network.

What are your thoughts?

Kittyskull81

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
You're right, deals should be brand-specific. There are a lot companies out there with kind of strange rules for Affiliates and Players. Fortunately still many good ones available. In case you won't find a solution with them I'd cut BGO from your side and move on.

riih

Reaction score
Well this sounds like a good reason to drop them or try to get a fixed fee instead of CPA. The funny thing is, that even though their T&C are clear on the part of them not paying CPA for those "repeat" customers, nothing is said about reclaiming commission outside of affiliates actually doing something unethical (fraud traffic, "illegal activities").

I don't understand the logic of this either. Reclaiming would probably be done in cases, where the sum is significant. At the same time, those that would get a big bill also have sent a lot of traffic. A really good way to lose your big affiliates.

baldidiot

Reaction score
I feel deals are always made brand-specific as it otherwise does not make sense to promote more than one brand per network.

Totally agree. Although in this case it sounds like it doesn't matter how many brands you promote, it's more about what that player has done before.

Ie: You could only promote BGO but if the player had previously signed up to Power Spins through another affiliate (or direct) you'd still be SOL.

Frank

Reaction score
Worst converting program ever.. maybe saturated and the fact that they have a large client base would mean lots of extra $ to claim back