Barcelona Who Is Going?

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I won't be in Barcelona, but I will be in Vegas the first week of October (3rd through the 7th) if anyone wants to meet for lunch, drinks, side-by-side slot playing, etc. ;D

TGP

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Not going, had enough with Barcelona, ill go to the London one, much better :) but to all that going, have fun and make sure you keep you wallets in a safe place, lots of pickpockets......

zoorana

AGD Member Ltd
Reaction score
Not going, had enough with Barcelona, ill go to the London one, much better :) but to all that going, have fun and make sure you keep you wallets in a safe place, lots of pickpockets......

I couldn't agree more. I lived in Barcelona for almost 3 years and was robbed three times and have witnessed others getting robbed plenty of times :( No matter how many times i told myself to be careful, there were times where i was a bit off guard after having a bit too much to drink.

So yes, be careful guys. Despite all those, Barcelona's such a beautiful city especially in the Summer.

Have fun y'all and enjoy the beach!!

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Rewards Affiliates will have a small team in Barcelona..

We are also sponsoring the networking tool - so get networking people!

See you in Barca.

Daera

Reaction score
So once and for all, please, before the show, admit to the public and your partners that CR and RA made a mistake. Otherwise we will see you in the funnies.
Good puppy

This thread is about the upcoming conference in Barcelona. What are you talking about? If you're referring to the cross promoting thread, Andy has asked for us to either offer to help him with his testing for that, or to basically cool it till he's had a chance to do that. Are you just trying to harass Renee here? Please don't derail this thread.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Lojo - sorry to say, but I am going to put you on leave for awhile. I understand your frustration, but this is not professional behavior and I have asked that it stop until we complete full audits to the best of our ability.

rak

Reaction score
I'll be there on the 5th evening. Fly out 10am 11th.

I'll miss out on the Intertops Sunday Session :( ... and thats one of my fav parts, down time with everyone.