AVOWay Special at AGD - Complete Stats

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I have been working with Roy for a very long time now in regards to what he has done with AVOWay and worked to broker a deal for AGD members. Below is a brief on the product, which I am now using. Since the first 2 months are free, this is a worthwhile way to test out the software.

Many of you already know Roy and of his integrity in this industry, so welcome him to AGD and continue this thread with any questions regarding this solution!

AVOWay / AGD Promotional Link

<hr />

If you haven’t heard of AVOway then allow me to quickly give you an introduction:

AVOway is an Affiliate Virtual Office –our way of how Affiliates should be able to manage their Affiliate Business - allowing you to:
• Get all the stats for all your brands you work with automatically into your AVO Account – every day!
• View all your stats neatly in our flexible Stats Panel as a Summary or individual daily Breakdowns
• View graphical representations of your stats and compare them using our Compare Feature
• Export all your stats any day – any time as Excel or CSV file
• We’re web-based – we’re accessible from anywhere – anytime – at your home, on the road, while you are on vacation or even when your in hospital
• We try to attain optimal relations with all Brands to ensure consistent quality data imports
• If you find a Brand we don’t support – simply suggest it and we will integrate it – even if we have to scrape it.

We have spent a lot of time, thought and effort into AVOway and how best to provide you with our way. Not only have we thought about security by providing highest level of SSL encryption and employing daily security validation using McAfee and industry standard network security – we are also aware that this is just the beginning and that your input and feedback is very important.
In fact we think this is so important that you should have the right to try and build your own opinion by test-driving AVOway completely free for two whole months – NO LIMITS - all we ask is for your feedback.

Get your two months free promotion from Affiliate Guard Dog via PM now and activate it using this unique promotion link:
AVOWay / AGD Promotional Link

We look forward to hear from each and one of you!
Roy Hen (CEO) and the AVOway Team.

<hr />

This is some seriously cool stats that you can't get from Statsremote or any other system. Check it out and see if this might be your preferred stats engine.

NDN

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Thanks for this! I'm eager to test it out.

Quick question:

On the AGD landing page - It says:
Request the coupon code from "GUARDOG" via PM.

Is there a specific coupon code that we need to get from you in order to get the special offer?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, sorry! The coupon code is AGDOffer

NDN

Reaction score
In fact we think this is so important that you should have the right to try and build your own opinion by test-driving AVOway completely free for two whole months – NO LIMITS - all we ask is for your feedback.

Just wanted to let you know that I signed up using the link and coupon code and received this message after adding two programs:

Maximum amount of programs reached

We are terribly sorry but you have reached the maximum amount of programs according to your subscription plan.

Please upgrade your subscription plan or delete a program from 'My Programs'.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll get this sorted. My apologies :( Roy should be along to answer this question and I will shoot him an email.

sjmorrow

Reaction score
Hi,

terribly sorry as this should not have happened - we have corrected the limitation and you are free to enter as many accounts as you like.

Frogger

Reaction score
Just wanted to let you know that I signed up using the link and coupon code and received this message after adding two programs:

Maximum amount of programs reached

We are terribly sorry but you have reached the maximum amount of programs according to your subscription plan.

Please upgrade your subscription plan or delete a program from 'My Programs'.

Hey NDN,

I can see that Stefan fixed that error, is it working now?

Thanks,

Roy.

NDN

Reaction score
Hey NDN,

I can see that Stefan fixed that error, is it working now?

Thanks,

Roy.

Working like a charm - thanks everyone!

I'm off to my first round of golf of the year in tropical Minnesota, but I will spend some more time with this later and provide some feedback once I get all of my programs entered and am able to check out all of the features.

Thanks again!

greek39

Reaction score
Giver a try as well within the next week. I am tired of manually receiving my stats.

One question how often are these stats updated? or is dependent on the when the program stats update.

greek39

Frogger

Reaction score
Hey Greek39,

Im sure, I had the same nightmare that's why I have created AVOway :)
Our system is updating every 24 hours as each Affiliate Progream update their system on different times.

Look forward to have you on board :)

Roy.

Frogger

Reaction score
Golfer ha........now when Tiger is out of the picture you have a chance to win the tournament ;-)
I'm glad to hear that it works fine, good luck at the golf game and I look forward to hear your feedback after you upload all your brands.

Roy.

NDN

Reaction score
Back from a very windy first round of golf!

I was looking over the AVO site and I couldn't find any information on how the passwords for each of the programs we add are stored/secured.

Can you please let us know exactly how that process works?

NDN

Reaction score
I also have a good number of program suggestions for you to add. Would you prefer I use the suggestion form on the website or would you rather I send you an email/private message with the list?

sjmorrow

Reaction score
Account Credential Storage

Back from a very windy first round of golf!

I was looking over the AVO site and I couldn't find any information on how the passwords for each of the programs we add are stored/secured.

Can you please let us know exactly how that process works?

Hi,

of course - AVOway has been designed from the outset with extensibility for the future - therefore we have created an inner Intranet architecture which is the core - consisting of the Statistics Database and Application Servers.

The core stores all sensible information - your stats and your accounts. The job of the Application Servers are to get your stats.

The core itself is only accessible from our Web-Servers that sit directly next to the machines and communicate via an internal API - so no direct access to the core either. So what you see as AVOway is nothing more than a visual interface that communicates with a backend.

Here is how this works:

1) When you log into your account the connection between you and our Web Server is being encrypted using EV SSL - ready for the highest supported standard each browser has. This means anything you enter is pretty safe.

2) At the Web Server level - data is immediately passed on through the internal API to backend core - so this information is never persisted in any way anywhere but in the backend core.

Essentially you could say that we run two technically parallel independent systems.

In addition I can note that the same accounts for payment information such as credit cards. We do not store any card details.

I hope this answers your question - if not let me know.

Frogger

Reaction score
That will be great thanks! If you can do it through the AVOway site it will be the best, security wise and my team will receive your request and will get right on it.

Roy.

sjmorrow

Reaction score
Program Suggestions

I also have a good number of program suggestions for you to add. Would you prefer I use the suggestion form on the website or would you rather I send you an email/private message with the list?

Hi again,

the best practice is to use the submission form in the Manage Programs page as this is secure and will make the information available to our master technician at hand who is in charge of integrating new programs.

However if you have any questions pertaining the integration of a particular program then you can post the question here, in our forum or send an email.

As integration time varies depending on cooperation of the program provider and any technical challenges involved we will prioritize to keep a steady flow of new programs.

In any event - once new programs are added we will post this information including an email to requesters to let them know that the program is now available.

NDN

Reaction score
Thanks for all of the info guys - I appreciate the speedy responses!

NDN

Reaction score
Receiving this error when I attempt to add some more programs:

[Error -1] An internal technical error occurred and is currently being investigated.

I am sure it's being investigated but I thought I would let you know on here just in case.

Frogger

Reaction score
Receiving this error when I attempt to add some more programs:

[Error -1] An internal technical error occurred and is currently being investigated.

I am sure it's being investigated but I thought I would let you know on here just in case.

Thanks for the heads up, we get a notification when this error accures. As we based in Europe it will be taking care of in the morning.
I will let you know as soon this is fixed.

Roy.