ASP closing tomorrow

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I guess we actually have until the end of September to withdraw our funds. This just arrived in my inbox:

Dear Customer,

We are writing to inform you that FBME Card Services are withdrawing the Affiliate Speedpay product from the market, due to the fact that it is no longer commercially viable to maintain the service.

Please be informed that you will not be able to receive any further payments, however, your Affiliate Speedpay account will remain active until the 30th September, so that you may continue to withdraw any remaining funds.

If you have any questions, please contact us via email at customercare@affiliatespeedpay.com

Kind regards,
Affilate Speedpay Customer Care

Disclaimer: FBME Card Services Ltd is a subsidiary of FBME Bank Ltd which operates in Cyprus as an International Banking Unit and which is regulated by the Central Bank of Cyprus. Visa and Visa Electron are registered trademarks of Visa International.

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Well, that has to be an outstanding crappy management to make a financial service to become bankrupt.

If I had money I would open a bank, the shameless fees they charge would make me a millionaire.

Sorry for those who relied on this service :(

GamTrak

Google it and see
Reaction score
That would be a wonderful thing for us indeed! Hey, let's work on getting some investors and do that. :D hehe

All of the fees are a true pain.

Well, that has to be an outstanding crappy management to make a financial service to become bankrupt.

If I had money I would open a bank, the shameless fees they charge would make me a millionaire.

Sorry for those who relied on this service :(