Are We Heading Into A Crypto Winter?

edgarf76

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Whats up everyone. As you probably know, Bitcoin, Ethereum and other digital assets have been selling off. Are any of your guys and gals buying the dip on ETH or BTC? In my opinion, I think think this is a normal pullback. If you see some mainstream investors that are not used to the volatility, they are bugging out. Do you think we are heading into a bear market or do you think we are staying in a bull market? My two cents, its a pullback and we make higher highs but I def could be wrong.

JoeyC

Reaction score
I’m kinda with you in this…crypto is here to stay wether people or central banks like it or not. All of the major players on wall street are invested into it…

it’s definitely turbulent and volatile but I’m a believer

NDG

Reaction score
I think it will slowly go back up. To what level, I don't know. It's volatile.. and some of the news
over the past week or so (China crackdown and US Treasury regulations) may have caused the slip.

DaftDog

Reaction score
Even Amazon has had some crazy volatility if you take a look back at its share price history. New retail buyers may have been scared away with the current drop in the crypto market, but I feel big institutions will continue to invest.

JT_BeastsOfPoker

Reaction score
Zooming out is useful in all things investing, including crypto. Might be a crazy autumn ahead of us..

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
Hodlers don't care.
True believers in crypto don't care.
Anyone who bought crypto, even earlier this year, is still sitting on a boatload of gains.

Carry on.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score

This looks like a pretty big deal.
The first sovereign nation in the world to legally make Bitcoin a legal tender currency within its borders. It will become MANDATORY to accept BTC as a form of payment.
El Salvador also uses USD as a currency.

From the article, residency can be had for as little as investing 3 BTC into El Salvador...!?