anyone noticing Bing catching up?

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been getting quite a few more clickthroughs from Bing searches lately, anyone else noticing this? That search engine seems to favor some of my sites, so that helps a lot. I decided to try that site I keep seeing advertised: bingiton.com. With the website you run 5 searches and choose which search engine has the best results (you won't know which search engine it is until the end). Then they let you know who won.

Anyway... I checked that out because I'm seeing a lot of Bing searches lately for one of my sites.

slotplayer

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
yes, my retail site is #1 in bing/yahoo with sitelinks for my top kw, this is a recent development. It was #1-3 in Google for the same kw with site links for years but with all those updates lost the site links and bounces from the last spot of page 1st to the first spot on page 2.

Now the question is, if I try and get better rankings in Google will it ruin the rankings in Bing?

my slots site always had good ranking in Bing/Yahoo and for a long time that traffic surpassed Google.

roey

From Pandora.
Reaction score
I have been getting quite a few more clickthroughs from Bing searches lately, anyone else noticing this? That search engine seems to favor some of my sites, so that helps a lot. I decided to try that site I keep seeing advertised: bingiton.com. With the website you run 5 searches and choose which search engine has the best results (you won't know which search engine it is until the end). Then they let you know who won.

Anyway... I checked that out because I'm seeing a lot of Bing searches lately for one of my sites.

Im guessing since a windows update and a stupid bing bar in your face maybe?