Anyone have Pennsylvania affiliate license? A question

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Anyone have an affiliate license in Pennsylvania? I'm checking the application and wondering about this point about "must be a registered as a business in the Commonwealth...". Do you need to be incorporated in PA or is this some business registry to which you need to sign up your company to?

Thanks!

bettingappguide

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Anyone have an affiliate license in Pennsylvania? I'm checking the application and wondering about this point about "must be a registered as a business in the Commonwealth...". Do you need to be incorporated in PA or is this some business registry to which you need to sign up your company to?

Thanks!
We are.....ish

We have used a US lawyer to submit ours as a pain is an understatement.

Still need to send fingerprints over but UK police aren't doing any at the min due to COVID

I can pass you are lawyers details if you like? Hes very good

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
Otherwise, the application is very clear, so no need for a law firm, but thank you!

Jim Henson

Reaction score
We are.....ish

Still need to send fingerprints over but UK police aren't doing any at the min due to COVID

I can pass you are lawyers details if you like? Hes very go

We are.....ish

I can pass you are lawyers details if you like? Hes very good
Thank you for the great info. Can you pass his detail to me, please. Thanks.

ddm

Former Member
Reaction score
lol fingerprints.
they have mine on file already =) ha

NDG

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
All of the regulatory hoops to jump through.. doesn't make a whole lot of sense when it's over the Internet.

The realistic approach would be to make it easy and free for affiliates to promote their regulated brands. They keep putting
more and more hoops for affiliates to jump through, and I'm sure that pushes some affiliates away from promoting their brands.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
All of the regulatory hoops to jump through.. doesn't make a whole lot of sense when it's over the Internet.

The realistic approach would be to make it easy and free for affiliates to promote their regulated brands. They keep putting
more and more hoops for affiliates to jump through, and I'm sure that pushes some affiliates away from promoting their brands.
100% it turns affiliates away

Joonas

Certification Member
Staff member
Reaction score
It's def a barrier for smaller affiliates. But there are some positives to affiliate regulation too. Especially in case an operator would not pay regulated affiliates, the affiliates could contact the regulator about their conduct.

PROFRBcom

Rakeback affiliate and professional poker player.
Reaction score
What good is having the ability to contact the regulator in a fictional scenario where some company fails to pay....

If because of the regulation, you can not play the game in the first place...

Again, screw all this red tape.