Amsterdam Affiliate Conference

SuperiorShare

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
Hello,

I know that it is so far away in July but wondering who is planning to go.

Are you going?

Cheers,

betclever

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
We are going, agree with KK one of my favourites Cities. We worked out that if we book early enough it's cheaper for us to attend the AAC than the LAC even though we are based in the UK.

London in the Winter or Amsterdam in the summer, no contest really.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Biti

Reaction score
Nope. I prefer LAC and later in the year Sigma. I attended Amsterdam last year, but it wasn't that interesting at all.

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
Maybe next year, if we move there again (planning to). Last one was pretty nice, mostly because it was a 30 min train ride for me :D, rather than a hotel, plane tickets, travelling for hours, away from home etc.

SuperiorShare

Reaction score
SuperiorShare will be there from July 16th to July 21st - Let's meet and have a beer or two! :)

MrD

Reaction score
Yep, SuprNation also going, will be there 16-19th :)

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
After our random meeting in a bar in Malta, just like Martyn, I would love to meet up with you again! ;)

KK

Weird. I've been meeting Martyn since 2011, and would not love to meet him again, but I keep bumping into him and spending hours there listening to him bragging about "what a sexy bloke" he is.

LA-Martyn

Reaction score
After our random meeting in a bar in Malta, just like Martyn, I would love to meet up with you again! ;)

KK

You sound needy and a bit seedy.

Weird. I've been meeting Martyn since 2011, and would not love to meet him again, but I keep bumping into him and spending hours there listening to him bragging about "what a sexy bloke" he is.

Yeh, the word sexy only became a thing due to my existence. When I die, so does that word. Respect.

Donkey

Reaction score
Could someone point me to complete schedule of the event?

I can't find it on their site. Is it worth to come July 16th?

LA-Martyn

Reaction score

xecutable

Stranger
Reaction score
You sound needy and a bit seedy.

Yeh, the word sexy only became a thing due to my existence. When I die, so does that word. Respect.

I read somewhere in a magazine that your existence is responsible for like 95% of the sunlight reflection. Without you global warming would be catastrophic. Keep that head shining.