AMarkets Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMarkets

Reaction score
AMarkets is a reliable financial company providing an opportunity to earn on short and long-term investments since 2007. We offer excellent service to our customers.

Over the years, we have attracted more than 3,000 active partners worldwide and paid more than $30,000,000 in affiliate rewards.

We offer our partners a quality product that is easy to promote and attract new traders and provide marketing materials in corresponding languages to facilitate the work.

How it works:

1. The partner drives traffic from various sources, including social media, Youtube, etc.
2. Affiliate rewards are paid after the users perform target actions on the company's website.

There are two types of payment models available to AMarkets' partners:

- CPA+CPL
- RevShare

Advantages of CPA+CPL

The affiliate gets paid after the client registers an account, gets verified and makes a deposit. Partners can receive up to $20 per registration, and up to $500 per funded account.

Payments are made to the partner's account immediately. A partner can withdraw the earned funds in any convenient way.

Advantages of RevShare

Payments within this cooperation model are made based on the clients’ trading activity on the trading platform. The affiliate reward depends directly on the client's turnover. The broker charges transaction commision and shares part of its revenue with a partner.

The AMarkets platform has the following advantages:

- Daily payouts in USD
- Speedy withdrawals and a variety of payment methods
- A large selection of financial instruments
- No mandatory verification

Thus, a partner can earn big commissions even from one client actively trading on the platform.

Join the AMarkets Affiliate program!

Last edited by a moderator:

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I work with Amarkets, I am satisfied with everything, stable payments come

lo-f'ing-l... you joined 19 min ago and posted this 2 minutes after you'd joined. Really???!!!

Clearly your both Forum Spammers, unless your both 1 in the same person, which is more than likely the case or an employee or some other low life degenerate who is associate/connected with or to this spam.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score

jopaa

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I don't understand why the initial post (and link) are still live after 1 month?

Before LCB taking over, AGD had a very strict policy about what was posted on the forums.

No affiliate program was allowed to do self-promotion before being approved by Andy and this was a very good thing.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
I don't understand why the initial post (and link) are still live after 1 month?

Before LCB taking over, AGD had a very strict policy about what was posted on the forums.

No affiliate program was allowed to do self-promotion before being approved by Andy and this was a very good thing.

@bonustreak jumps on this stuff if and when she sees it.

Thing is though, I reported both spammers, and still nothing has been done.

Maybe the powers that be on AGD, are so needy for new members (which increases ad fees) they're letting anyone be a member here; spammers, scammers and grifters. It seems that way, lately.

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@jopaa - aside from bonustreak, the rest of the LCB people are paid-employees, not affiliates. That's where Andy, and people like yourself, myself and other members differ. We're all affiliates. We don't have the luxury of getting a wage each month. Granted it's out choice to be affiliates and self employed. However, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a forum which we support, to understand what my seem ok to an employee is mostly not always beneficial to affiliates.

jopaa

Reaction score
needy for new members
Ok, but if regular members stop posting new stuff or post less or start visiting less, the quality of the forum will go down so, what's the point of having a lot of users that post a lot of crap vs a good bunch of users that make interesting/useful/quality posts?

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
what's the point of having a lot of users that post a lot of crap vs a good bunch of users that make interesting/useful/quality posts?

Take the GPWA for example. Lets say they have 30,000 members. And, just like AGD, there are literally 10's of thousands of threads and posts, about a variety of content.

Aside from a few newbies who post the GPWA, it's then, only a handful of regulars. They don't have large numbers posting. Only have to gauge the "GPWA Announcements" thread or the weekly poll by Michael, to see how pathetic the posting numbers are.

Thing is though, the GPWA are able to charge big bucks for sponsorship, why? They have the numbers of paper. They also offer email marketing. When you join the GPWA, you grant them permission to send marketing material to you email addy. It's big business.

Anyway, more members, better lucrative sponsorship deal etc.

V1RUS

Reaction score
A good affiliate program that allows you to consistently earn money. They don’t offend me for money, I only grow from month to month. Moreover, good industrial facilities are offered, you can build it in and start actively draining it.

martine57

Reaction score
If a trader has already been registered in amarkets and he will register again, will I get $10 for him?

jopaa

Reaction score
A good affiliate program that allows you to consistently earn money. They don’t offend me for money, I only grow from month to month. Moreover, good industrial facilities are offered, you can build it in and start actively draining it.
WTF?!? o_Oo_Oo_O

This is the best 1st post I've seen on AGD. :D

Bellank

Reaction score
Amarkets for all the time that I’ve been draining traffic here has never failed in terms of payments. In reality, everything is thrown on demand. Moreover, I most often withdraw more than a thousand a month, and this allows me to return all the costs of commissions, which can be quite a significant amount.

Plus, the manager is constantly responding, so if you have any questions, just write to him, but he will always help. In terms of creativity, they are also the norm. There are even landing pages.

Rogrolffa

Reaction score
I can say that now they accept a variety of traffic, and the main thing is that they are ready to pay out steadily. So I will definitely continue to send traffic here.

euromill

Reaction score
Should call this the 1 Message Thread - all the people posting for them have exactly .... Drumroll....... 1 Message

Ominocem

Reaction score
So maybe people just sign up and post? That doesn't happen? You have more posts, now it's not a 1 post thread) What do you say about Amarkets? I have no problems with them. We cooperate more than a year.

euromill

Reaction score
So maybe people just sign up and post? That doesn't happen? You have more posts, now it's not a 1 post thread) What do you say about Amarkets? I have no problems with them. We cooperate more than a year.
I rest my case

AMarkets

Reaction score
Hello! Due to low activity, the decision has been made to discontinue support for this forum thread. You can find all the information on the official resources and the AMarkets partners' portal.

If you have any questions, you can always contact our online chat on the company's website, send an email to partner@amarkets.com, or use the Telegram bot @AMarkets_Affiliates_Global_Bot.

Best regards,
AMarkets Team

AussieDave

24 years & still going!
Reaction score
@bonustreak - @MissExposé - @Guard Dog

A LOT of 1 time member signups ALL supporting the spamming OP. They make 1 post each.

They all make a single post the day they joined AGD, not been seen again since that day. How much more proof does it take to know these are sock-puppet accounts, with intent to spam a load of untruthful garbage???!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.