All Slots USA - Questions Need Answers!

Vladi

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Still waiting on several months payments from these guys. Not looking good.

Bonus Paradise

Reaction score
Did not get the last payment from them.
In April they contacted us, telling that it would be best to wait til May, so they send all at once, lol

Now the website is gone, and I doubt that i will ever see the last payment from them.

Vladi

Reaction score
Time to start pestering Brightshare. See if they try the usual "its a separate company, nothing to do with us" routine.

bonustreak

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I was told once again in Dublin that they are not the same company and that this is out of their hands, now of course I sat there and listened while thinking.... ya right if you think for a minute that I am silly enough to think that you the original company who owed the entire database of usa players would stand by and let Level11 not pay you each month on these players, you must think I am stupid.

No ways does Brightshare, aka Spiral Solutions not collect their master affiliate fees from the company they sold the player list to, now do they want to then split or share that earnings with affiliates that is another story....

Just sayin....

fccash

Reaction score
I had been in Contact with Janet Edwards and Liyu. The last response I recieved was "I will see what I can to to help" :mad: No response since.
I wasn't owed much but the very fact they have witheld these funds since Apr. and gave me the runaround for months ticks me off - After the enema I recieved from BCP - Rival - World Bingo and others as long as Brightshare exsists - Like a rabid pitbull - I'm not letting go.

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I am still waiting for the rest of my payment as well. Not sure why Brightshare / Spiral Solutions hasn't stepped up and taken care of this already.

Vladi

Reaction score
I was paid about one third of what I was owed last week and have been told they are now closed and all remaining funds seized. Brightshare were helpful in getting that payment but have made it clear that is it.

Vladi

Reaction score
Interesting follow up to this which I would appreciate some clarification on if anyone has more information.

The last (under)payment we received from All Slots USA was a wire from an "International General Enterprises Limited". And look at who just paid our most recent Jackpot Capital commissions ... "International General Entertprises" (misspelling of Enterprises is verbatim).

Ok, so they use the same payment processor was the first thought. But then I noticed that the Jackpot Capital payments coming through via Moneybookers are listed like so:

You have just received money from International General Entertprises (moneybookers@jackpotcapital.com).

If it was a 3rd party payment processor, why would they be operating under a Jackpot Capital email address?

We already know that players were encouraged to transfer their balances from All Slots USA to Jackpot Capital without crediting the affiliate that referred them. Jackpot Capital still has the transfer page up here:
hxxp://www.jackpotcapital.com/en/jfvip0bal.aspx

So it seems clear our last payment came from Jackpot Capital. That begs the question of why then are we not being paid the remaining part of what we are owed, and of course once again why weren't our affiliate tags migrated when JC took over? Or was JC running the whole ASU thing the whole time?

Intertops owns Jackpot Capital. Intertops and Jackpot Capital continue to operate.

pdjoe

Reaction score
Intertops owns Jackpot Capital. Intertops and Jackpot Capital continue to operate.

Very interesting! Brighshare/SS own Intertops.

Our players were mapped over to AllslotsUSA when Intertops changed platforms. Why didn't they just map players back to the Intertops RTG program? My guess is to just cut affiliates out of more money.

Bad all the way around for us all.

Last edited:

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Please give me any information on who Brightshare owns. They are a sponsor here and I need to be 100% sure that everything is on the 'up and up'.

Thanks!

pdjoe

Reaction score
Hey Andy,

I thought it was common knowledge that Intrtops was under the Brighshare/SS unbrella. I'll do some research and dig up some info for you.

here is a press release that shows a connection but will find more.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Hey Andy,

I thought it was common knowledge that Intrtops was under the Brighshare/SS unbrella. I'll do some research and dig up some info for you.

here is a press release that shows a connection but will find more.

I too thought that it was common knowledge that there was a very distinct connection between Intertops and Jackpot Capital...many players also think the same...

They both have the same common Austria area connection and all of their marketing collateral's are basically the same as well...they don't even try to hide that fact!

____
____

pdjoe

Reaction score
I am mistaken here, sorry Andy and Brightshare!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I am mistaken here, sorry Andy and Brightshare!

No worries :) I just wanted to be sure of what I was hearing. I'm happy it's not true to be honest. Cross-selling is my big worry here (if it were true)