AGD Virus ...

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
This morning I got the Google warning, too. I was able to bypass that, but I could only view the list of new posts. When I clicked to read a thread, I got the Google warning again, but then it wouldn't let me bypass it again. Not sure why...

So, I disabled a security setting in Firefox to get rid of the Google warnings. Go to Tools - Options - Security - uncheck "Block reported attack sites."

Any idea who is injecting sh** into the site??

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Dave and I will have it fixed. The old site was restored and all 'holes' are being 'plugged'. Once that is complete, I'll make a request to Google to update our listing. I would do that sooner, but I want to be sure all is OK before I ask for re-inclusion.

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
I understand they act quite swiftly on these...

dominique

Certification Member
Reaction score
We know.

We'll get it removed as soon as Andy is 100% sure the issuis gone permanently.

lots0

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
I am searching google(US) for [AGD], [affiliate guard dog] and related. Not seeing the google warning. But I also run the Norton Safe Web plugging for IE.

I am see the warning ONLY in the /forum page using Fire Fox, not the index page.. weird.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Google says:

Google said:
Status of the latest badware review for this site: A review for this site has finished. The site was found clean. The badware warnings from web search are being removed. Please note that it can take some time for this change to propagate.

bb1webs

Reaction score
no warnings this time when i came. congrats.

Perc

Reaction score
Not getting the message in firefox anymore. :)

Renee

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score
I was getting a message from Trend that the site contains malware and it blocked me from visiting.. I had to ask our IT guys to add the site to the whitelist..

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I was getting a message from Trend that the site contains malware and it blocked me from visiting.. I had to ask our IT guys to add the site to the whitelist..

That will disappear too, Renee, so I would guess over the next 48 hours you can ask your IT to remove the whitelist. As Google said, it will take a bit to propagate. I'm sure not every service updates frequently, so there may be a few stragglers that still show the 'malware' label :(