AGD question

universal4

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Since I am kinda new to the forums....lol

Anyway, is there a way to turn off the automatic subscriptions of threads here?

It seems like any time I post in any thread I am then automatically subscribed and therefore get emails each time anyone else responds....

I looked in the user control panel the other day but didn't seem to see it as I would really like to change that on my account....

Rick

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
When you go here -- can you see a box to edit the "default thread subscription mode?" My dropdown is set to "No email notification." Hopefully that helps....

universal4

Reaction score
Yep that was it thanks, us newbies miss crap like that once-in-a-while.....sincerely appreciate it....

Rick

universal4

Reaction score
Andy, any way to get the mark forums read link to work?

Rick

universal4

Reaction score
Any chance on getting the mark forums read link to work?

It's real time consuming having to read threads without new posts more than once.

And the only way to get them all set to having been read is to go into each and every one even if I am not interested in them....

If i don't do that and happen to come back within the same day it's like starting the whole thing over again....and that is just way too time consuming I actually find I visit a little less some days or leave after getting here if I know most of what is marked new really isn't...

Rick

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
There is a completely new template being built, which is why the errors within this forum template haven't been resolved. Sorry for that!

I'll see what can be done, but my brief attempt to figure it out hasn't worked at all.

universal4

Reaction score
Gotcha Andy....

That's ok, I am used to hearing no....but then again some aren't even bothering to tell me no....LOL

Sorry, nothing against you buddy....guess I'm having a bad week....lol

Rick