Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'General Casino Affiliate Area' started by Guard Dog, Feb 19, 2012.
Ok so now this is fixed, but they are covering up "the sign in panel". Not a huge deal though.
Wow what a lot of changes!
I quite like the wider look but hmm the colours are a bit much i agree with Dominique.
I can confirm that now all is working fine for Mac and Google Chrome
Big and in my face.
- The colours at the top hurt my sensitive eyes.
- Not sure I like the thick black borders at the very top.
- The 'New Posts' and 'Todays Posts' tabs overlap the profile setting boxes.
- The different text alignment at the top make it feel weird to look at.
- I just think there is too much going on and the forum home page looks very busy.
I am sure I'll grow to like it with all that being said. And remember, noone likes change just ask Facebook users.
After looking at that Header for a while now... I have to agree with the others that the colors are a little too much.
I do like the functionality and look, but those colors are a bit much.
ok. well, I do like the colors and modeled them after Windows 8 panels (as mentioned). However - I can certainly change them
New poll created here: http://www.affiliateguarddog.com/forums/poll-agd-template-colors-good-bad-t4948.html