AGD Needs a couple Homepage Sponsors

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
AGD is in need of some affiliate sponsors. If anyone is interested in sponsoring AGD (All sponsorship funds go towards continual improvement and programming), please PM me.

SPONSORSHIP: Link and banner on the homepage of AGD and internal pages (not the forums).

Sponsorship is not cheap, BTW. Since our sponsorship is 'support for AGD' to continue improving, we do charge a decent fee for this. The link, however, is on a site with tons of views and *may* be considered an authority site.

Sponsorships are funded via Paypal so that we can pay our coders directly.

Thank you in advance!

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
PM Sent. Thanks for the interest.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
AGD is in need of some affiliate sponsors. If anyone is interested in sponsoring AGD (All sponsorship funds go towards continual improvement and programming), please PM me.

SPONSORSHIP: Link and banner on the homepage of AGD and internal pages (not the forums).

Sponsorship is not cheap, BTW. Since our sponsorship is 'support for AGD' to continue improving, we do charge a decent fee for this. The link, however, is on a site with tons of views and *may* be considered an authority site.

Sponsorships are funded via Paypal so that we can pay our coders directly.

Thank you in advance!

Andy, email me or PM me with your pricing structure per month, quarter, whatever it is, and maybe we can get somein set up here...Thanks
____
____

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks all! I've sent a bunch of PM's, so check your inbox. Much appreciated.

dendrite

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Interested in pricing too, if you could send me a PM

Cheers