WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
On the home page AGD displays

Predatory Terms
Not Recommended
Good Programs

(in that order)

Doesn't it make sense to reverse that? so that the good programs are rewarded and noticed first? I know it's kind of funny, as AGD really points out bad programs, but the reason webmasters are attracted here is for the "green light" programs....

just an idea :)

Goldfinger

Certification Member
Reaction score
It's a tough call. I personally think it helps to alert them to the predatory programs straight away above all else. If they are looking for the good ones all they need to do is scroll.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
I have been asked about that several times, actually :) The reason I have, so far, put the predatory programs at the top is to warn affiliates. Since there are not that many - they are always placed at the top of the page with no scrolling necessary.

However - if more people feel that should change, I will certainly consider changing.. It is not 'set in stone'.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Maybe a little icon of skull and bones next to each one of them so people look twice. :eek:

Been giving some thought to that one.... especially after the Grand Prive and Villa Fortuna debaucle. I am going to start another thread in this area to see what people think about changing up the forums a bit and ordering programs better (maybe).

Status
Not open for further replies.