AGD Hosting Problems

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry for the problems here at AGD :( I know it's difficult to post and read threads at this point and I am trying to get this resolved asap!

WCD Admin

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Catch me on skype if you need a seriously reliable host (24/7 access with phone numbers, support system and great staff). We run high loads all the time, rarely have a trouble, etc.

Chips

Reaction score
The payment calendar is fubar. Looks like it can not find the scripts. Tons of errors showing...

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /home/affdog/public_html/forums/payments/kd_xmlrpc.php on line 378

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable

and others.

greek39

Reaction score
Appears everything is running smoothly must have been a real pain in the rear.

greek39

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
The payment calendar is fubar. Looks like it can not find the scripts. Tons of errors showing...

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: php_network_getaddresses: getaddrinfo failed: Temporary failure in name resolution in /home/affdog/public_html/forums/payments/kd_xmlrpc.php on line 378

Warning: fsockopen() [function.fsockopen]: unable

and others.

The problem should be resolved now. My programmer said it was a DNS issue that he has resolved :)

Thanks for bearing with us on this guys!!!!

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
The problem should be resolved now. My programmer said it was a DNS issue that he has resolved :)

You can actually afford a programmer here? :eek:

Or are you talking about the guy at the hosting company?

Just curious, thinking to myself...that sponsorships avenue may be a new route I need to look into for a little somein somein I have in development at the moment ;D

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
You can actually afford a programmer here? :eek:

Or are you talking about the guy at the hosting company?

Just curious, thinking to myself...that sponsorships avenue may be a new route I need to look into for a little somein somein I have in development at the moment ;D

Give it a shot :)

I pay for my coders out of sponsorships + my own affiliate income. Much of it was paid for from my affiliate sites.

Every bit of sponsorship money goes back into further development. I haven't made any money from AGD at this point. Maybe someday it will at least be self-sufficient, though.

TheGamblingGuru

Turning Over Stones
Reaction score
Give it a shot :)

I pay for my coders out of sponsorships + my own affiliate income. Much of it was paid for from my affiliate sites.

Every bit of sponsorship money goes back into further development. I haven't made any money from AGD at this point. Maybe someday it will at least be self-sufficient, though.

Thanks for the info Andy..:)

That sounds like a very smart business plan you have running there. I sincerely wish you much success in the future as well. A good honest site like AGD here will always be needed in this dynamically changing industry.

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Andy..:)

That sounds like a very smart business plan you have running there. I sincerely wish you much success in the future as well. A good honest site like AGD here will always be needed in this dynamically changing industry.

Some people might say just the opposite :)

Chips

Reaction score

Yes, all better now! Thanks for fixing it up.

Pokerkeep

Reaction score
Awesome!! The load time is super fast... well done Andy!