Affilka Hacked

Motz

Reaction score
Seems like someone has hacked Afflika. Several affiliates have had their Afflika accounts hacked with someone adding Coinspaid etc in their wallets.

freakspin

Reaction score
Yep, we also had an account were a coinspaid adress was added...

melcb

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
which affilka programs in particular?

OCGuy87

Reaction score
Do you have to do anything? Where can I find information about this?

Yezz

Reaction score
Do you have to do anything? Where can I find information about this?
The aff managers seems to prefer to be quiet about this. Some, like N1 have sent out emails just advising people to activate 2FA, but never mention the platform has been compromised. If you noticed CoinsPaid has been added, then you know 100% you have been hacked.

MrMaster

Reaction score
Yeah, we are on the same boat. Got quick responses from N1 and one other too though. Didn't know that the issue was this wide spread. Good to know the issue and its just not us who got hacked!

Yezz

Reaction score
Yeah, we are on the same boat. Got quick responses from N1 and one other too though. Didn't know that the issue was this wide spread. Good to know the issue and its just not us who got hacked!
I know loads have been hacked. Doesn't seem to matter if you have a safe password. Unless Afflika is completely shite, only 2FA will protect you.

Yezz

Reaction score
I suspect this hack was potentially massive. I can see payments to CoinsPaid has been made on several of my programs after being hacked and most of these programs are keeping quiet about it. They probably don't want to pay back the commission so they pretend like nothing happened.

JTK

Reaction score
ChilliPartners sent this out, but there was no mention of the security breach.
Dear Partner,
We would like to bring an important topic to the table about your account security. We highly recommend to start using the 2 Factor Authentication - for security purposes.
This option should be available in your account and you can set it up in just 2 minutes.
Best Regards,
Chilli Partners.

Conft

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
They are required under GDPR to notify authorities and users if there has been a hack, so it'll be interesting to see if that happens.

Yezz

Reaction score
They are required under GDPR to notify authorities and users if there has been a hack, so it'll be interesting to see if that happens.
100% it won't. I noticed in several of my accounts that someone added CoinsPaid and has withdrawn commission. It's highly unlikely I am the only victim of this. These hackers could potentially have made tens of thousands of Euros. I advice everyone to check all their Afflika accounts and look under history if the same thing has happened to you. It could be money below threshold that has been paid to CoinsPaid for example, money you didn't expect to be paid.

Yezz

Reaction score
Why the hell can't I edit my posts? Super annoying.

Conft

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
100% it won't. I noticed in several of my accounts that someone added CoinsPaid and has withdrawn commission. It's highly unlikely I am the only victim of this. These hackers could potentially have made tens of thousands of Euros. I advice everyone to check all their Afflika accounts and look under history if the same thing has happened to you. It could be money below threshold that has been paid to CoinsPaid for example, money you didn't expect to be paid.
As far as I can see none of my accounts have had earnings withdrawn so not sure how far my report would go, but I'd ask that anyone that has been hacked reports it to https://edps.europa.eu/data-protection/our-role-supervisor/complaints_en, so they are at least aware of the hack.

Yezz

Reaction score
Afflika and all the Afflika aff programs still keeping quiet about this haha. They're so corrupt these people.

OCGuy87

Reaction score
chillix2iwi.png

I got the days...