affiliatelounge changed my earnings

ropoker

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi to all
i see for a fev months that affiliate lounge change my earnings from positiv to negative
for a fev days my earnings was positiv in one day ( for ex : 06-06-2013 my earnings was positive , but after a fev days my comission was negative for this date 06-06-2013 ) i want to know if anybody have the same problem ther .

Thanks

adrenaline

Reaction score
I am 100% sure that happend because your players started winning.

Topponline

Reaction score
This is not uncommon. They have had issues with data upload ever since we started working with them. Worst case we experienced was significant adjustment of data going back 2 months. We have had it go both ways about equally much, so not convinced someone is actually manually cooking the numbers(would be easier ways to do this).

ropoker

Reaction score
Maybe , but strange is because in the date of 6 june my earnings was positive and now if i see in 6 june my earnings is negative , i have screen shoot with this

Topponline

Reaction score
6 June is only 4 days ago, for them that is real time:(

On the 7th of June they finally got the numbers for May correct, There were 5 or 6 days that were wrong there.

Was it Betsafe?

Ask your account manager about it. But it has been this way ever since Betsafe migrated to affiliate lounge. Over 1 year ago...

ropoker

Reaction score
no , its for betsson , for betsafe i have another account