AffiliateINSIDER hosts business coaching workshop for iGaming Affiliates

MissExposé

Staff member
Reaction score
Celebrated UK entrepreneur business coach George Swift will host an exclusive ‘Elevate and Thrive’ Affiliate Business Coaching Workshop at March’s
AffiliateINSIDER Bootcamp, the first time such an initiative has ever been offered at an iGaming affiliate event.

Held at Under the Bridge, a unique and stylish venue positioned underneath Chelsea’s Stamford Bridge Stadium, the two-day event on 21-22 March has been designed to help iGaming affiliates growth hack and gain expert digital knowledge for driving traffic to their sites.

Swift, who runs business coaching group Bigger, Brighter, Bolder (BBB), will ensure affiliate entrepreneurs focus on their individual journey in obtaining business success and have the right business mindset to drive revenue growth. The workshop is built around the Hero’s journey – a powerful metaphor for the journey to business success. While learning tools and tactics is essential, equally important for success is having the right business mindset.

Business coaches can be an invaluable resource when it comes to bolstering your business model, with the International Coach Federation suggesting they can increase
profit margins by an average of 46%. Further research has demonstrated a 570% return on initial investment in coaching.

This coaching session is not only unique to AffiliateINSIDER Bootcamp conference, it is the first time an affiliate conference will host a dedicated business coaching workshop.

Curated by AI founder and CEO Lee-Ann Johnstone, the event boasts a full 2 Day agenda of digital expert speakers, an experts mentor panel and several opportunities to make new introductions giving attendees the chance to grow their business network. “We are delighted to be hosting the first curated affiliate business coaching workshop for iGaming affiliates at Bootcamp this year. Affiliates who are looking to growth hack their business will certainly get the digital insights they need to get ahead of the curve and we’ll help them build a stronger entrepreneurial mindset to support their business success. “ says Johnstone

"I believe entrepreneurism is the greatest vocation on earth and offers an unprecedented opportunity to those that step up to its calling,” Swift continued. “However, that opportunity comes at a price: it's hard work, challenging and can be very lonely. Whilst every journey is unique, there are commonalities we all share and those are what I will be sharing on the day. I'm really excited to be part of the AffiliateINSIDER Bootcamp and I’m looking forward to sharing the Entrepreneurial Journey of Success with all present.”

For more info visit their official website: https://affiliateinsider.com/affiliateinsider-bootcamp/#speakers