Affiliate VAT / Invoice in Germany ?

ZerxTv

Reaction score
Hey Guys im new here,

Sorry if a thread Like that exist but i didnt find one.

Im from Germany , and i started with Affiliate Marketing with 20Bet / 22Bet / Ivibet and many others. I opened a Company. My Dashboards are all with „Netrefer“ i can add a VAT number in the Dashboard but would not get a Invoice. Can someone help me how i do all correctly?. I want add TAX and get invoices for my RS Payments. And is it true that the law in germanys says that RS is not allowed? Would it work if i promote all in english?. Sorry guys im new and i appreciate every help.

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
You don't necessarily have to provide the USt-ID in the dashboard unless specifically requested. Invoices are not automatically created by the program. You have to write an invoice to your partner programs at the beginning of the month if the balance is positive and the minimum amount has been reached. You should number the invoices consecutively.

In regard to revshare in Germany, it's correct because the providers licensed in Germany are only allowed to invoice on CPA basis which are between € 50 - 100.

You can advertise for providers licensed in Germany but you are not allowed to do so together with unlicensed providers in Germany if you have only one website or in association if you have several websites.

Always separate but i advise not promoting licensed providers in Germany because it's wasted effort (my opinion). You will not be happy and your possible customers either. German market with it's stupid regulations is a difficult market. You should better concentrate to the other licensed providers.

ZerxTv

Reaction score
You don't necessarily have to provide the USt-ID in the dashboard unless specifically requested. Invoices are not automatically created by the program. You have to write an invoice to your partner programs at the beginning of the month if the balance is positive and the minimum amount has been reached. You should number the invoices consecutively.

In regard to revshare in Germany, it's correct because the providers licensed in Germany are only allowed to invoice on CPA basis which are between € 50 - 100.

You can advertise for providers licensed in Germany but you are not allowed to do so together with unlicensed providers in Germany if you have only one website or in association if you have several websites.

Always separate but i advise not promoting licensed providers in Germany because it's wasted effort (my opinion). You will not be happy and your possible customers either. German market with it's stupid regulations is a difficult market. You should better concentrate to the other licensed providers.
Thanks for the answer , can i write with u on telegram please ? @ZerxTv

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
You can try because i normally don't use. Username is the same as here.