Affiliate Rush - poor communication

Insider

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
i made the experience to communicate with Affiliate Rush is very difficult. You start a conversation, get 1 or 2 answers, replied to and then sudenly the conversation stopped. (several times)

No response to e-mail.

All the lights here are green with Affiliate Rush but my impression is that not all is green how it shows.

Negotiation very complicated, Contacts very difficult ...

What's the matter with these guys ?

Last edited:

Roulette Zeitung

Reaction score
Hi Insider,

in the old and without any doubt better days I had from every program, I worked with, a phone number and spoke to the leading representative at least once on the phone. Everyone has a phone number from his bank and his personal customer support at the bank.

In a probably long contract-business-relationship like in this industry this is a must in my opinion. Unfortunately, today almost all representatives are hiding behind their monitor, because they all have something to hide.

Many are hopping with their stolen affiliate data list from program to program to survive aside with their wonderbra, high heels or other tarty arguments.

Others are living chat-robots like this Lapalingo-Bimbo, who was crying for Daddy at GPWA to censor everything, she didn't like.

And they indeed did.

So perhaps you was just unlucky to have a conversation with a low IQ representative, which is rather the rule than the exception in this industry, or she or he was completely overchallenged with your arguments.

In this case silence and ignorance is the only way for so called "representatives" to escape from their own incompetence.

Because almost all programs have no phone, every moron can do that job, as long as they obey the rules of the oligarchs from Russia or Ukraine, who are financing the programs.

Try it again for a dozen of times. Perhaps surprisingly you will be contacted by a person, who has a little bit more character and intellect. There is always a small chance for anything.

Leopold

Moonlight Cat

Reaction score
i made the experience to communicate with Affiliate Rush is very difficult. You start a conversation, get 1 or 2 answers, replied to and then sudenly the conversation stopped. (several times)

No response to e-mail.

All the lights here are green with Affiliate Rush but my impression is that not all is green how it shows.

Hello, I sent message directly to big boss. Stay in touch.

Martin

Affiliate Program Representative
Reaction score

No response to e-mail.

Good day Insider,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the team.

May I enquire as to whom you have been trying to reach at Affiliate Rush?

All the contacts for the affiliate program are on the affiliate home page and the contact us page. I am Head of affiliates for the program and my details are there for any affiliate to reach out to me and I can assure you no mail to me goes unattended.

Kindly drop me a mail with the questions and your account details. We will have the matter resolved for you.

Regards

Martin

Insider

Reaction score
Good day Insider,

Thank you for your post and I am sorry to hear that you have been experiencing issues with the team.

May I enquire as to whom you have been trying to reach at Affiliate Rush?

All the contacts for the affiliate program are on the affiliate home page and the contact us page. I am Head of affiliates for the program and my details are there for any affiliate to reach out to me and I can assure you no mail to me goes unattended.

Kindly drop me a mail with the questions and your account details. We will have the matter resolved for you.

Regards

Martin

Hi Martin,

i already wanted to contact you because the discussion stopped but then my contact has answered and apologized for delay.

So currently the situation is solved.

Thank you for your offer.