Affiliate Program with Real real time stats

Arudis

Reaction score
Hello ,

i want to ask if anyone knows an Affiliate program with realy real time stats ?

Many Affiliate programs advertise with "Real time stats" but often they are not

Which is the best Real real time stats Affiliate program ???:confused:

Thx alot

Engineer

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Many programs have real-time "click" stats, but the other key figures (like revenue and the number of new depositors) are updated on a less frequent basis -- once per day, sometimes.

Ideally everything would be 100% in real-time, but it's probably easier, technically, to update certain data less frequently.

I know that with my own site, after about a year of collecting data, the tables became so huge that the site started to run very slowly. To overcome that, I set up smaller tables that held only the most recent data, which sped things up a lot. Each graph is generated from a smaller table with 480 data points, instead of the larger table, some of which contain hundreds of thousands of data points. Every 15 minutes, a cron job dumps and repopulates the smaller table with the most recent data from the larger table.

I'm guessing affiliate programs do something similar with the revenue figures. Each financial transaction is logged individually in one enormous table, and then they may import a "sum" of your specific revenue to a separate table once per day or once every few hours, depending on how taxing the process is on their system.

FictionNet

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Martyn at Affiliate Edge told me yesterday that their stats are only 10 minutes behind. Not realtime, perhaps, but pretty damn close.