Affiliate Payments - August 2009

Rhondagrace

gotaslotonmymind
Reaction score
World Bingo Affiliates August 17, 2009 ECOCard

Hi I'm still waiting on C-planet anyone else? these guys are always late and never answer your emails. and never.. online on skype or msn. and if they do answer you, are rude.

sipka

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Hi I'm still waiting on C-planet anyone else? these guys are always late and never answer your emails. and never.. online on skype or msn. and if they do answer you, are rude.

You might want to post in their forum section here on AGD, afaik they will get an alert if something is posted there. I don't think they monitor this thread as it is automatically generated by the AGD payment robot (but correct me if i'm wrong :).

Guard Dog

Guard Dog
Staff member
Reaction score
You might want to post in their forum section here on AGD, afaik they will get an alert if something is posted there. I don't think they monitor this thread as it is automatically generated by the AGD payment robot (but correct me if i'm wrong :).

You are correct ;) This thread is for those who want to post their payments too.... not just for the robot. The robot just anonymizes it, so that you don't have to tell the world 'I've been paid!!' :)

Please post that info in C-Planet's forum, Rhonda, and they will get back to you.