Affiliate issues

neuro

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm new to this industry and started with Europartners. I earned them around $1200 where first three month I should've get 50% revenue share. But in the dashboard it showed me only 25%. Tried a lot to contact with them but no luck. I understood that it is some kind of a scam and they will not even pay that amount to me. What do you guys suggest for me to start with? I'll probably start from Canadian market but open to every suggestion. Are other partners also have this kind of issues and are they scam?

Conft

Affiliate Guard Dog Member
Reaction score
Remove them from your site if they're not paying what you're owed (check the terms first) and let them know you have done so, in my experience most will pay up, especially if you're sending good traffic.

Best_deal

Reaction score
Hello guys. I'm new to this industry and started with Europartners. I earned them around $1200 where first three month I should've get 50% revenue share. But in the dashboard it showed me only 25%. Tried a lot to contact with them but no luck. I understood that it is some kind of a scam and they will not even pay that amount to me. What do you guys suggest for me to start with? I'll probably start from Canadian market but open to every suggestion. Are other partners also have this kind of issues and are they scam?
Hello Neuro!
Hope you're doing well.

Is there any way I can contact you?

Insider

Reaction score

OMG, you really promote Europartners ?

From my experience i would suggest you to search for better and more reputable companies.

A long time ago they were okay but for many years they are not anymore.

But i guess you will get also positive feedback from some colleagues where are satisfied for whatever reason.

NDG

Reaction score
As a new person to the industry, you need to do some research on the programs that you want to promote.

A long time ago they were okay but for many years they are not anymore.

Exactly. They were good when they first launched their Playtech brands. Over the years, it's gotten
difficult to get paid. We had a commission that took almost 2 years to finally get paid by them.